I’m about to quit Topic

Imagine being an enabler. Ebeler.
4/19/2024 12:23 AM (edited)
*recruits players 1,55,50 miles away*

douche! F this guy! Take the volunteers offer! Don’t tell anyone! Wow ruined HOF!
4/19/2024 12:13 AM
Posted by AlekTX2020 on 4/18/2024 9:22:00 PM (view original):
No I haven’t. I do not go THAT low.
You did this to me at Ohio State during your first recruiting season. You went directly at me saying you would take all my players after I out-recruited your large class at WV. (It is documented in the forums and you attacked me in the conference chat.) I left because I didn't want to deal with such a juvenile attitude in a game I want to be enjoyable.
4/19/2024 12:33 AM
I didn’t say I would in expense of my own team and whatever it cost to lose my own program of it. I didn’t order you to remove scholarships and declare a territory or positions that you can only go after. I just said it’s on, and would focus on defending my state of West Virginia. I also didn’t attack your personal situation and financial set up. You didn’t leave immediately after, you left when you realized the state of Ohio State in general.

everything I tell people is public. I’m not afraid.
4/19/2024 12:46 AM (edited)
Posted by ebel331 on 4/18/2024 10:49:00 PM (view original):
imagine out-douching a player who chose the name sportsdouche. congrats
Preach.

Seriously, let he who has not been threatened in recruiting at least once by sportsdouche throw the first stone. It's what he does. I for one kind of enjoy it.

But you're the first person to take the beef to the forums like this, and in doing that and then carrying on with the bellyaching like this, you burned any sympathy I and others might have for you.
4/19/2024 8:32 AM
I can guarantee you never been threatened by Sportsdouche about your financial situation and the other threats he added to his complaint. I’ve been threatened thousands of times for out-recruiting someone. This is apples and oranges, dude. I’m not looking for sympathy. Just when you miss me and wonder where I’ve been, you know why. Not everyone will miss me, but let’s be real. Also being quiet enables more of this behavior. Imagine how many coaches are quiet about this and bows down to others offerings then quits the game bc of this. Not cool.

this isn’t like someone saying “it’s on buddy, you want to battle?” This was “I want you to offer scholarships, remove them, give them to me. I want you to do this and this or else I’m going to spend my senior savings making your life hell until you quit the game.”

The dude has like 7 teams, how many coaches throughout the years has he threatened and colluded with on territories? That’s colluding if I agreed. Cheating. Cut that sh*t out of the game.
4/19/2024 1:33 PM (edited)
If you think he is a troll then you could just block him. But, if you choose to engage him over and over then you want the forums to be like this.
I don't know or care about their little feud.
All I care about is blatant collusion. I want to see if WIS does anything about it. If not then WIS is admitting that you should be cheating if you want to win.

Again, if you choose not to block someone you think is a troll then you want the forums to be full of click bait posted by a troll.
4/19/2024 1:53 PM
Posted by AlekTX2020 on 4/19/2024 1:33:00 PM (view original):
I can guarantee you never been threatened by Sportsdouche about your financial situation and the other threats he added to his complaint. I’ve been threatened thousands of times for out-recruiting someone. This is apples and oranges, dude. I’m not looking for sympathy. Just when you miss me and wonder where I’ve been, you know why. Not everyone will miss me, but let’s be real. Also being quiet enables more of this behavior. Imagine how many coaches are quiet about this and bows down to others offerings then quits the game bc of this. Not cool.

this isn’t like someone saying “it’s on buddy, you want to battle?” This was “I want you to offer scholarships, remove them, give them to me. I want you to do this and this or else I’m going to spend my senior savings making your life hell until you quit the game.”

The dude has like 7 teams, how many coaches throughout the years has he threatened and colluded with on territories? That’s colluding if I agreed. Cheating. Cut that sh*t out of the game.
You do realize he can’t actually impact your financial situation and you’re playing the victim here. You did the same thing to BigZeke and now are making up your own narrative to what happened. You talk smack all the time, call people out and threaten them and now you’re crying because someone did it to you. What SD did is a douchey move but grow up and ignore him. If you’re going to leave then leave. Stop looking for pity, the world doesn’t work that way. Just play the game and ignore him or save your money and don’t. Judging by your attitude and statements you’ll probably be a lot happier not playing the game. Something like this shouldn’t be impacting you so negatively. You can’t say it doesn’t because this entire thread is you saying it does.
4/19/2024 10:34 PM
I'm just gonna say everyone should take a deep breath, realize this is just a game, and calm down. Even poaching recruits is not ACTUALLY a big deal (I had it happen to me yesterday in Wilkinson).

Lets enjoy this game. Its a small community. Potentially teetering on being shut down due to low revenues. I would like to see us not drive each other out of the game.
4/20/2024 1:43 AM
Posted by AlekTX2020 on 4/18/2024 9:51:00 AM (view original):
Romeho you lost your credibility saying we’re the same person. And what do you mean “ain’t about that lfie?” You don’t know D** about that sh*t so don’t be using those words if you’re not from the streets. This is a game, that’s why I’d rather quit than deal with this bs.
So I'm guessing mommy didn't hear your cries from the basement to unlock the door.
4/20/2024 2:19 AM
Posted by weerdio on 4/19/2024 10:34:00 PM (view original):

You do realize he can’t actually impact your financial situation and you’re playing the victim here. You did the same thing to BigZeke and now are making up your own narrative to what happened. You talk smack all the time, call people out and threaten them and now you’re crying because someone did it to you. What SD did is a douchey move but grow up and ignore him. If you’re going to leave then leave. Stop looking for pity, the world doesn’t work that way. Just play the game and ignore him or save your money and don’t. Judging by your attitude and statements you’ll probably be a lot happier not playing the game. Something like this shouldn’t be impacting you so negatively. You can’t say it doesn’t because this entire thread is you saying it does.
Making up my own narrative? It’s all here in the forums. Go find what I said. I’ll wait. Stop telling coaches to ignore. That’s the exact opposite of what you should do. Go coach for Penn State since you love telling people to ignore things.
4/20/2024 2:31 AM (edited)
This game is dying bc of enablers who find poaching vs colluding AND kamikazing the same thing.
4/20/2024 2:28 AM
Snake Plisken(an old user that used to start trouble on these forums all the time but who actually helped me get better at this game.. Whom I enjoyed watching his banter and sometimes verbally sparring with ) where are you brother ?
4/20/2024 4:58 AM

Sadly, you're spot on. A simple pity party thrown by a narcissist. Much better for his mental health if he took a break from the game.
4/20/2024 7:04 AM
Posted by AlekTX2020 on 4/20/2024 2:31:00 AM (view original):

Making up my own narrative? It’s all here in the forums. Go find what I said. I’ll wait. Stop telling coaches to ignore. That’s the exact opposite of what you should do. Go coach for Penn State since you love telling people to ignore things.
Report them to WIS and ignore them. Why is that so bad lol. Like I said I don’t agree with what he did and he shouldn’t do it. You are once again making stuff up and acting like I said it’s okay which is the exact opposite of what I read but I guess I can’t expect you to understand much.
4/20/2024 8:27 AM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
I’m about to quit Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.