I’m about to quit Topic

WIS hasn’t suspended him yet. So ignore him and let him tear my team apart at the expense of doing what you guys think is best? Nah, sometimes it doesn’t cut out that way and most of you know that deep down. Could care less about attention, if you’ve seen my post lately I’ve been putting my head down and playing the game. Could care less about attention. If I wanted attention I’d make a podcast.

I have no pity. I have an elite WV roster, just racked in a top class again. BC racked in the #1 class, I have things going fine for myself. SD is just ****** about my momentum and going extremely low to derail it.
4/20/2024 3:11 PM (edited)
This feud has been entertaining, but now is just sad.

All of us play this game for enjoyment and sometimes an escape from reality. We all have real-life struggles, and I would bet if Alek and Sportsdouche walked a mile in each others shoes, they would have a new-found respect for each other. When you post scathing remarks at someone, you don’t know what the other person is dealing with in their personal life.

Social media and forums like this are mostly a poison to humanity. It’s easy to use our creativity to look for words that are designed to hurt the other person. Imagine what the world would be if we used these forums to uplift and encourage each other.

4/21/2024 11:09 PM
Posted by chetty1963 on 4/21/2024 11:09:00 PM (view original):

All of us play this game for enjoyment and sometimes an escape from reality. We all have real-life struggles, and I would bet if Alek and Sportsdouche walked a mile in each others shoes, they would have a new-found respect for each other. When you post scathing remarks at someone, you don’t know what the other person is dealing with in their personal life.

Social media and forums like this are mostly a poison to humanity. It’s easy to use our creativity to look for words that are designed to hurt the other person. Imagine what the world would be if we used these forums to uplift and encourage each other.

^ This.
4/22/2024 12:18 AM
Posted by DeBeque on 4/22/2024 12:18:00 AM (view original):
Posted by chetty1963 on 4/21/2024 11:09:00 PM (view original):

^ This.
While I may or may not work for the big social media company, other than the generalized statement about that, I couldn't agree more. This is a game. Let's have fun. I don't even know how this feud started, but I guarantee it's something that didn't matter all that much.
4/22/2024 12:37 AM
I already accepted his apology even though he didn’t apologize.
4/22/2024 12:52 AM
In Leahy he has waited overnight to flip all of my recruits from his Atlanta GA base to Boston College. I submitted a ticket again to see if these deliberate attacks will stop from him. Surprised he hasn’t been banned yet. All of my 90 mile recruits (9/9) are now yellow with GT on them. Hopefully WIS says this deliberate.
4/25/2024 3:21 AM
wow
4/25/2024 6:05 AM
He wiped out your entire recruiting class and then he signed a bunch of D3 players to destroy his teams roster. What punk b move.
The Georgia Tech team is now a sim team so he is gone.
4/25/2024 1:45 PM
Posted by wdfox on 4/25/2024 1:45:00 PM (view original):
He wiped out your entire recruiting class and then he signed a bunch of D3 players to destroy his teams roster. What punk b move.
The Georgia Tech team is now a sim team so he is gone.
I let them know that. Hopefully they can reverse it because I have 0 signings. And a QB OU and I were battling for he tried to flip that too, GT wasn’t in the lead and somehow GT SIM signed that player too. Bizarre. I’m hopefully they can reverse it tho or else my program is ruined.
4/25/2024 2:18 PM
1840’s called they want you back
4/25/2024 2:53 PM
4/25/2024 3:00 PM
This is the first series of posts from chucker that I've ever felt that I fully understood.
4/25/2024 3:38 PM
thin skin!

i often delete my posts after a couple days

this time admin deleted them for me

pluswise bagchucker3 has been hacked into neverland

was it what i said or how i said it

who can tell now

chain o evidence bein severely compromised and whatnot

i can tell you this

anything they owed me they moved to the twobuckchuck username

so i cain complain

i will however observe

some people are easily offended

i guess i'm more surprised they left up the pic of old hick

cause that dude will spark some offense these days

trail o tears

muddy boots in the white house

confirmed bachelor as they say
4/27/2024 5:42 PM
I usually got a handle on Two Buck Chuck speak.
So that was Andrew Jackson ? Had no idea :)
Helluva head of hair. I'm jealous.
Said it many times before but I'm on my last team now. Recruiting best I can so I don't leave it a mess. But I'm gone (again) after this season. Good shot at leaving with an NC but no guarantee.
I remember quote from song Battle of New Orleans:"Old Hickory said we can take em by surprise, if we didn't fire our muskets till we looked em in the eyes".
(Here's link to the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50_iRIcxsz0&pp=ygUcYmF0dGxlIG9mIDE4MTQgam9obm55IGhvcnRvbg%3D%3D
4/28/2024 9:08 AM
naw you'll be back

addicted to NCs

what else you gonna do

mow a lawn?

go to some grandkids birthday party?

4/28/2024 3:56 PM
◂ Prev 1234
I’m about to quit Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.