A conglomerate of buddies of mine, as well as I, have decided to play this game. Some of us are HD vets, some are newbies. We decided to all play in the same conference of D2 and compete against each other while building up the MIAA. I have decided to track some/most of our seasons. There are multiple ways we track our HD seasons and I have decided to share some of those on the forums for all to see. I make a DOXED version and a more personal version of documents and share the DOXED on here and the HD Discord. I provide coverage of our conference in our world under the name Brent Powell who was the first pick in the 99 draft by the Miami Heat, whom I coached at Nebraska before taking a brief retirement stint. That is when I jumped back into coaching HD and brought some buddies with me. I have many documents I have made or half made. I have a Google Drive filled with Recruiting Reviews, Conference Previews, Postseason Articles, Game of the Nights, Graduation Ceremonies, Periodic Dynasty Checks, etc. Some are trial and error, some things like the Recruiting Reviews, Conference Previews, Postseason Articles, and MIAA Reunions (Dynasty Checks) are things I try to get out every season. The Dynasty Checks stared out as every 8 seasons as I dubbed ourselves the Big Eight (a preferred real life conference in my opinion) as we had 8 of us that all knew each other. Since then, we have grown to almost a full conference so I am ditching that name and just calling us the MIAA (Mid-America Intercollegiate Athletics Association). I am trying to get new friends to try the game constantly so our numbers of people we know may fluctuate so after a couple documents we will refer to our group as the MIAA. Early documents will talk about the Big Eight and maybe even the Big Six (shoutout Capital Athletic days). Like I previously stated, sometimes I (Brent Powell) gets busy so some things are as frequent or in depth as others but Brent has fun with it so he publishes content for the conference. Doxing some of the documents can take some time and effort so I might release them to my buddies first then here second just a bit later but I plan on getting them out here as soon as I can to show what all we track and do. By no means am I a pro at this game. At the time of this post I am a couple things, a couple blue mountains deep, have two national titles, have been playing this game since I am 12 (well I guess that'll be true no matter when you read this), use too many parentheses, and will always hide under the Brent Powell name like I do with my conference mates. Feel free to read this and comment or give suggestions on what we should cover more of or just comment. I have fun with this game, probably too much fun, but I wanted to share some of our conference's history. I have an ever changing amount of ideas of things I want to do (live steaming, YouTube, different types of articles) but for now given my time I will just continue posting to my buddies when I can, doxing them and then posting them here. Not everything I post on this will be what I post to them as some will be experimental and will be things that need to stay within our circle of coaches. However, lets see where this goes. GO MIAA!
4/12/2024 12:50 AM (edited)
First post is our conference's ever growing list of Award Winners.

I will be updating this as we go! So I wanted to post this first.
4/12/2024 12:45 AM (edited)
Next, I will post the document from our first 8 seasons of the MIAA. The reason Brent Powell chose 8 was because we had 8 coaches who were the primary focus of publication. Moving forward we will focus on any amount of coaches in the Mid-American conference. Whether we gain (which we have) or lose coaches. Then it isn't as confusing as the Big Eight inside the MIAA! :D I call these documents REUNIONS.

Since the posting of this, the MIAA has managed to get two national titles!!! Central Oklahoma and Missouri S&T.
4/12/2024 12:41 AM (edited)
Other things I (Brent Powell) have consistently done is Recruiting Rankings. Those are something that is the most anticipated of all of Brent Powell's publications. I may work on DOXING those and posting them as well but the two documents I have posted should be a fun start. Then we might get into posting the conference previews and such each season on here. Like I previously said, some may be posted and some may not but just know, there is a lot more hidden behind the stuff posted on here! Plus I am constantly experimenting with new content! Suggestions and comments are always welcome!
4/12/2024 1:05 AM (edited)

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.