Rockne Northwestern opening Topic

Northwestern has never won a human controlled NC in all of GD.

I just left them in Rockne and they're in probably as good or shape as that school can be for a new coach.

- Playoffs 2 of the last 4 years
- favorable schedule for next season. Expected range 10-3 to 12-1
- top 10 recruiting classes per Guess 4 of the past 5 seasons
- 17 recruits year 1 but still 15 seniors to compete immediately
- coach against some of the legends of the game at in conference elites

I'm an alum, so hoping someone takes the challenge on and doesn't let the team go to the sim abyss. Seems like a great challenge for a vet coach to go get them their first human NC across worlds
3/28/2024 10:33 AM
I was looking to make a change. B12 has too many coaches now and not enough recruits. I gotta hang in for a couple of seasons because I have 31 SR/JRs the next 2 seasons
3/28/2024 6:48 PM
Posted by realist9900 on 3/28/2024 6:48:00 PM (view original):
I was looking to make a change. B12 has too many coaches now and not enough recruits. I gotta hang in for a couple of seasons because I have 31 SR/JRs the next 2 seasons
Honestly I wanted to stay 1 more year for the same reason but when uconn opened up I had to jump, even with 22 FR next year.
3/28/2024 7:25 PM
Rockne Northwestern opening Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.