NoHoldsBarred II$100mNoRestrictionTOCAdvantage(Fu Topic

OK I just started "No Holds Barred II $100M No Restrictions TOC Advantage" (MLB139823). The reason I started this & my CAREER leagues were because I saw what Lazerhawks was doing in his leagues by having winners in the TOC just because he was using Max Value Teams of $100 mil and playing against $80mil Open league & other theme leagues $80-$100mil. I through why not play with Career League players at $100 mil and have the same advantage in the TOC. Our results have shown that this is true (season 1-3, 7, 13-15, 20, 22, 25-28, 30-31, 39-40, 53,62 & 72 all have had one owner finishing in the money of their TOC). Season LXXVIII is finishing the season. Season 62 WS & TOC teams were mgr by stfrancis. Plus, his two teams finished the TOC as 1st & 2nd place (CONGRADS)

Les not restrict our chances of winning the TOC by limiting the player pool. Put your BIG boy pants on and build a team of any player listed in the WIS 1885-2023 files. No DH, Clones, or AAA. Yes WW, Trades

Come join us in No Holds Barred II$100M No Restrictions TOC Advantage" (MLB139823)
3/24/2024 6:56 PM
We need you to join MLB139823 "NO Holds Barred II $100M No Restrictions TOC Advantage" with your friends that R already N as follows:

1. GP's pitching by skye -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- tab316us
2. Survive and Advance -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- nordawg
3. Breaking Bad ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ mikemundt
4. Sluggish ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- gskyrme
5, Let's see what happens ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- rswift30
6. Ocean's 11 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- champsx5
7. Spider Lake -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- billyb1173
8. I'm Not As You Stoned I Am ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- tatankawya
9. Some Old Guys -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Horsepickers
10.ROCHESTER POPS ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ pittsdon
11.Rizz ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- gbkjr
12.Dozers Hozers 113 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- HipDozer
13.GP's stolen races ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ tab316us
14.Hell in a Cell ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ mensu1954
15.Philosopher's Stone -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- TeamLeader1
16.Where You Art? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- sogretchy
17.Cardenal Sin ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- _JJP_
18.Ichi Pollinators --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- WhoCaresAnym
19.Old Real Estate -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- omaha_doc
20.Busch Stadium Blues ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ mensu1954
21.My Dad Can Beat Up Your Dad ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- m_lap20
22.OUR LADY PEACE -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- pumped
23.Delaware Bloodline --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- etownsend707
24.Chicken on the Bond II ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- canadagael
4/9/2024 11:20 AM (edited)
extra
3/24/2024 6:57 PM
extra
3/24/2024 6:57 PM
NoHoldsBarred II$100mNoRestrictionTOCAdvantage(Fu Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.