Redbooda Duke
3/1/2024 2:52 PM
Redbooda Duke
3/1/2024 2:52 PM
UCLA
3/10/2024 1:43 PM
To make it interesting why not hold a draft so we can add a star player of hall of fame potential or European.
3/12/2024 3:34 PM
North Carolina
3/13/2024 3:17 AM
I think at that cap you are going to have problems filling a league because it is going to be hard to compete with some of the schools that will be picked last.

That said I love the concept (there used to be a league like this with a 42 mil cap a while I go I enjoyed) and will take 2 if you ever get it up and running

Louisville
and
Kansas
3/14/2024 8:43 AM
This will never fill. There aren’t enough colleges that have 12 nba players never mind the huge gap in quality talent between the top schools already chosen against other smaller schools. You would need to be able to group some of the other schools if you wanted to try and make it even remotely fair or viable to field a competitive team. I know you have a $47 cap but that’s not going to even out the competition.

someone attempted to do this about a year ago but it that league was so top heavy that it really was not any fun for most people. People know they are throwing there money away and that’s probably why people are not signing up.
3/21/2024 10:17 AM
Add the Foriegn players
3/23/2024 2:20 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.