J5B World, Season 58. 8 Owners desperately needed Topic

I am not above groveling so here goes. Johnny5Bench World needs 8 owners for Season 58. I have been an owner since Season 2 so this is world my heart and soul. I have watched every player and experienced every franchise record. I am desperate to keep it alive. We have some really good franchises and a solid core of long time owners. If you have any interest in a new World, I implore you to consider J5B. Site mail me for contact info. Rondo
2/21/2024 2:18 PM
Your groveling worked! I’m back in. Anyone else want to join up and help save this thing?
3/31/2024 1:06 PM
Send me the password rondo
3/31/2024 2:14 PM
Awesome! That’s two of us in one day! Who else wants to come help? The earlier the better so you have more teams to choose from.
3/31/2024 2:35 PM
By the way J5B went public this offseason to try save this thing. So if you want to grab a team just go to the public tab and hit the additional worlds drop down and get your pick of teams.
3/31/2024 2:38 PM
J5B World, Season 58. 8 Owners desperately needed Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.