SD Gate: Big Class Loophole Topic

Posted by AlekTX2020 on 2/27/2024 10:19:00 PM (view original):
Sports Douche,

nobody is thinking you invented the big class. You're just the annoying coach who bailed at WVU after being called out. Your strategy is **** poor. You're only relevant 25% of the time, waisting your reputation and money. My class was hands down better than yours based on overall rankings. I won't even go into the QB formula, I've been using a different formula than the GUESS formula, its why the ratings are way off. I value certain things that I got from a previous GOAT coach who does what I picked up. It fits what I'm going for. You never focused on FIQ,Work Ethic, Potential. I could give you all the secrets in the book but you're too bitter to share with. You're also cocky about the idea that cheating your way is ethical for everyone involved. And yes I said cheating because youre kamikazing your other seasons to fulfill one magical one like you're Gonzaga or a small school. The other issue is you RS everyone into the previous monster class. You're a fraud in my book, I didn't copy your approach to the fullest extent nor am I putting all my effort into it. Yes the recruiting aspect requires patience but that's bc I have a smaller class and style than what you did. You can do what you do and F up, but still have 20 seniors to work with. You can also RS up to 9 SOPH to help fill those holes like you did. My work ethic for my FR went from 45 to 51, will catch up with the top 5 eventually. I minimized my ST's practice plan to maximize FIQ and development. HOWEVER, I'm putting more emphases in my BC team which I have always loved Leahy world. I don't care what anyone says, WV is and still is a project to me. But each season will be closer and closer to MY identity of how I play ball. If you want to sh*t on my amount of CC's go ahead. But holla at me when you take a Purdue or MSU and win a CC. Like Deon Sanders I did enough at a Jackson State it's time for me to get my bread.
It's great that you have all the secrets and do everything right. Except win I guess.
2/28/2024 5:50 AM
Loser is a bit harsh, especially because I win and you don’t. But apparently you’re about to eat some bread, so that’s exciting for you.
2/28/2024 12:10 PM
Your 4 year avg on the routine is terrible.
2/28/2024 2:24 PM
Talking about success and 4 year averages and he has 6 D1 playoff wins in 40 seasons - Really is ridiculous how much he critiques others with no success at all
2/28/2024 11:00 PM
3,000 games and what have you done? I took projects, CSU was 0-13 before I got there. MSU same. I have a NC in 1/3 of your summary. If i played 3,000 games I would have 15.
2/29/2024 2:44 AM (edited)
In 3,000 games you have 1 D1 title..
2/29/2024 2:47 AM
The thing is this is the handle you play under and you claim it's easier now and you literally do nothing with your "projects". Every critique you have of someone else is truly a level of success you haven't attained.

Ive had "projects" too

I've gone further with MTSU in playoffs than you have taken any of your teams. I've taken that same Colorado St team to a Wilk Big East title game before losing to eventual national Champ. I took Iowa to 3 straight Final 4s. I took Wash St to a Final 4. I won a National Title at UCONN.
2/29/2024 6:57 AM
You all should take this to heart.

https://youtu.be/-qLchg4xkOY?feature=shared
2/29/2024 8:17 AM
Posted by rudyrude9 on 2/29/2024 8:17:00 AM (view original):
You all should take this to heart.

https://youtu.be/-qLchg4xkOY?feature=shared
haha, Agreed
2/29/2024 10:40 AM
Posted by johnalanharr on 2/29/2024 6:58:00 AM (view original):
The thing is this is the handle you play under and you claim it's easier now and you literally do nothing with your "projects". Every critique you have of someone else is truly a level of success you haven't attained.

Ive had "projects" too

I've gone further with MTSU in playoffs than you have taken any of your teams. I've taken that same Colorado St team to a Wilk Big East title game before losing to eventual national Champ. I took Iowa to 3 straight Final 4s. I took Wash St to a Final 4. I won a National Title at UCONN.
My man with 3,000 games you can do a lot of things. That big East title one wasn’t with your CSU Wilkinson that’s for sure. You’ve had plenty of seasons (10+?) to do something with them.. You have 7 teams or whatever it is, one being Tennessee with 2 mediocre seasons (not making the playoffs?). I’m set up with my 4 accounts to win titles on multiple occasions than where I was previously with projects. I would say I accomplished a feat MSU with an SEC title. I would also project my BC will start winning CC’s soon and pop off a national title 1-2x. WV is getting closer to a title and restructuring so we can be a problem every season.
2/29/2024 1:10 PM
"I would also project my BC will start winning CC’s soon and pop off a national title 1-2x."

Dream big!
3/1/2024 2:53 PM
Posted by AlekTX2020 on 2/29/2024 1:10:00 PM (view original):
Posted by johnalanharr on 2/29/2024 6:58:00 AM (view original):

Ive had "projects" too

My man with 3,000 games you can do a lot of things. That big East title one wasn’t with your CSU Wilkinson that’s for sure. You’ve had plenty of seasons (10+?) to do something with them.. You have 7 teams or whatever it is, one being Tennessee with 2 mediocre seasons (not making the playoffs?). I’m set up with my 4 accounts to win titles on multiple occasions than where I was previously with projects. I would say I accomplished a feat MSU with an SEC title. I would also project my BC will start winning CC’s soon and pop off a national title 1-2x. WV is getting closer to a title and restructuring so we can be a problem every season.
Certainly was my Wilk Colorado St team - Lost to Temple in Conference Title game 4 seasons ago in Season 6

Not the biggest accomplishment but runner up in that conference is tough to come by each year and certainly no shame in losing to jason
3/1/2024 3:57 PM
Alek I do not know you nor do I think I have ever coached against you as right now I am only running I team in this game. I can say without a shadow of a doubt you try to be entertaining and portray yourself as a elite coach. Yet, for all your boasting and bragging you have yet to win very much or prove that your "knowledge" is above anyone else. If the game allows big classes then it is not "cheating" The use of big classes has been around since day 1 of this game and you willingly decided to take over WVU knowing how the classes looked. So perhaps stop bragging, boasting and whining and focus on what you say you are going to do. Stop talking about it and be about it as my kid would say.
3/4/2024 1:27 PM
Alek, in your combined current worlds you have 6 combined D1 playoff wins in 37 seasons. John and SD just ran off 8 combined in the last five days including a natty for John. It wasn't even SD's so called "on" year as you claim he only has one of every 4. Until you can even come close to producing the results they have, keep your mouth shut and enjoy mediocrity.
3/4/2024 3:10 PM
B_Rad:

Record: 5344-5712 (.483)

Championships: 0

this is your record. You don’t have any right to give ME advice. I actually won a title in D1. And I haven’t played anywhere near the amount of games. I’m currently 11-1 with my BC team (14-2) last year. I took over the WV because I had no choice if I wanted back into the big East. The big East has won 9 national titles in a row. So keep your thoughts to yourself with that record. The booster gifts, promising sophomores loophole etc were all in the game until they removed it. I’m advocating for a structure change.

ddollison: I don’t care what they do. They have like 12482273 games and 124242 teams. John’s a great coach. SD is not. I frankly don’t feel like having 8 teams spending $80 a month to prove my point. I’ll build my 4 worlds and win at all costs compared to picking random projects like Hawaii.

3/4/2024 3:43 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9...11 Next ▸
SD Gate: Big Class Loophole Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.