Trail's Team Evaluator 2.3 Topic

Posted by trail on 4/11/2024 12:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by oldresorter on 4/8/2024 10:54:00 AM (view original):
Posted by trail on 4/8/2024 10:46:00 AM (view original):
Posted by oldresorter on 4/6/2024 8:47:00 PM (view original):
Im really dis functional with google docs, but here’s my best shot https://docs.google.com//d/1Y7ZFqy1rKFp-Viv4hwQ9tyzuwiOay2I-Awlk6pPK5rM/edit

on an iPad.
haha all good - i just requested access to edit. please grant that (most likely via an email) and then i'll approve

kari2you -- thanks for sharing that experience. i suspect i did something similar myself without even realizing it
Could you request it again

thx for all your help

you should be good to go here now!

for others experiencing similar issues, please note that the fix seems to require you to login on desktop and approve permissions in-browser. i'll update the initial post to reflect this
Aok. Thank you for fixing this . Love the new 2.3, it does all / most of the stuff I modified 1.0 to do, which I used to manually do.
4/11/2024 8:59 PM
Amazing! Glad to hear that.

Hoping everyone will find that 3.0 is even more powerful once I find the time to piece it together.
4/12/2024 10:20 AM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7
Trail's Team Evaluator 2.3 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.