Gonna watch BETTER CALL SAUL which I recorded tonight. Walt and Jesse are making an appearance tonight.

8/1/2022 10:00 PM
How often do they update the site? I am also curious if we can have custom league sizes.
11/3/2022 5:57 PM
Posted by Bablamzee on 11/3/2022 5:57:00 PM (view original):
How often do they update the site? I am also curious if we can have custom league sizes.
In my experience, not very often. I used to be quite active here and I am just getting back to being active again on a different account. I go back to the Wilt/Bill years. I left here in 2015 when I got tired of the State Farm hack being used, and they just now eliminated it. If this is a deal breaker for you, it may be worth your while to check out something else. In my prior experience, the basketball sim did not get as much attention as some for the better profit centers on this site. It does appear that there have been improvements, but some of that is based in the dynamic nature of the players today versus the NBA from just 7-10 years ago.
11/4/2022 11:48 AM
◂ Prev 12

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.