Hey everyone,

I'm happy to announce that the new mobile-friendly UI for SimLeague Basketball is now live! This is a long overdue update to make the game look more appealing and easier to use on various devices. Please keep an open mind as you explore, and know that pages can be changed if there's significant support to do so.

Important notes:
  • I've pushed back games in all leagues by 2 days to allow everyone to adjust to the new look and to fix any issues that pop up.
  • The general layout of pages is similar in most cases, but I tried to take advantage of the extra width we have now to reorganize some pages. I've also cleaned them up so that it's easier to find links and other options.
  • If you find any issues or have suggestions about the new UI, please post in this forum ("New UI Feedback"). Before creating a new topic, please scan the existing topics to see if someone else has already started one. If you do find an issue, please specify your device type and what browser you're using. I'll be actively monitoring this forum.
Thanks and enjoy!
10/13/2020 11:37 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.