CLASS Draft for Dummies (Comments & Questions) Topic

I should keep my word and be done, but a "need" to say "What a tool." (Now I name-called.) HTH does one person try to tell another what they are thinking, and what they "really" mean? If playing the victim is what he has to do, then so be it, as I can rest easily knowing I did none of what he is accusing me of. As for the draft, the dead horse has been beaten enough. Hopefully we can let it be for at least a few seasons.
4/26/2020 11:59 AM
Posted by all3 on 4/25/2020 5:27:00 PM (view original):
"Coming at you"? Seriously? Sorry you've taken it that way, but I don't see anywhere where I've even remotely "come at you" with anything except my opinions and some facts. I haven't called you any names or used any foul language. In fact, it is you who threw a false label on me (bully). I'm done after this as I think the Commish's decision is pretty easy at this point, but once again I ask, who, other than you, is still arguing for performance-based drafts, because I don't see anybody else.
i agree with slash and dBKC but for now the issue has been decided. that does not preclude the issue being addressed again at a later date.
4/26/2020 12:03 PM
Posted by all3 on 4/26/2020 11:59:00 AM (view original):
I should keep my word and be done, but a "need" to say "What a tool." (Now I name-called.) HTH does one person try to tell another what they are thinking, and what they "really" mean? If playing the victim is what he has to do, then so be it, as I can rest easily knowing I did none of what he is accusing me of. As for the draft, the dead horse has been beaten enough. Hopefully we can let it be for at least a few seasons.
Typical passive-aggressive response. You're textbook buddy! Do yourself the favor of keeping your word.
4/26/2020 1:12 PM
You played that song already. Try another. Must be a tough life taking everything so personal.
I really would like to know why you think you know people's motivation better than they themselves do.

Many here will attest that I've never been shy about sharing my true feelings, so why would I change now? You are W - A - Y off base.
4/26/2020 4:04 PM
Posted by all3 on 4/26/2020 4:06:00 PM (view original):
You played that song already. Try another. Must be a tough life taking everything so personal.
I really would like to know why you think you know people's motivation better than they themselves do.

Many here will attest that I've never been shy about sharing my true feelings, so why would I change now? You are W - A - Y off base.
No, I'm too close to home and it hurts. But it's cool bro. You overplayed your hand.

Stop. I have nothing but time to continue this or you can walk away with the victory you won in your imagination. I'd cut my losses if I were you. Just because you've never been shy with an opinion doesn't mean you're not being passive-aggressive and trying to beat people into submission that have the nerve to disagree with you. They aren't mutually exclusive positions.
4/26/2020 6:44 PM
Let’s settle it on the court

league number?
4/26/2020 6:48 PM
Posted by dBKC on 4/26/2020 6:48:00 PM (view original):
Let’s settle it on the court

league number?
So much agreed :) hey cmc you smailing the league number or will you post it in a forum?
4/26/2020 11:23 PM
I know how difficult it is running one of these Leagues, and I never try to do anything except make it easier. People are free to try to make my comments/opinions into more than that, but they would be wrong. I'll never convince those who think otherwise of the truth, so they can think what they may.

NOW, LET'S GET THAT LEAGUE #.
4/27/2020 10:20 AM
◂ Prev 1...11|12|13
CLASS Draft for Dummies (Comments & Questions) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.