8 PM? Now that you have had another birthday are you going to bed at dark? Wth….lol
3/10/2022 9:14 PM
Hell Ya! Ha, na, the time is not too late for east coast folks and still catches the west coasters.
3/11/2022 8:22 AM
Question and maybe you can address this

never seen this had several players take huge hits on WE because they sat out very end of season - do they need to play in playoffs now those who are
promised things - how about conf games

know something changed very recently as several of my guys in CAMp took big hits
3/23/2022 8:43 PM
conf champ games I meant
3/23/2022 8:43 PM
Wow, was it PT promise break or Starts?
3/23/2022 9:32 PM
The last game of the regular season is the last time players care about promises being kept or not.
3/24/2022 11:02 PM
then that has changed and I am a million percent sure at D3

knew exactly when I could just play regulars but will make adjustment

thx
3/24/2022 11:05 PM
two more guys that had played there minutes - I started sitting one guy come conf championship

I had to release both as they took huge hits in we

ridiculous

gonna play them in title game and then check
4/6/2022 10:56 PM
I haven't had any hits in D2 an I stop promises after the the last season game! My best team play in the CC an Playoff's, so idk I would contact support, what about your other teams myers? they take hits
4/20/2022 11:18 PM
6/16 show link posted!
6/16/2022 9:55 AM
@majique I checked YouTube but didn't see the 6/16 show? When will it be posted?
6/17/2022 10:07 PM
Sorry folks. Meant to post this earlier. The 6/16 show had garbled audio so it wasn’t airable. Jordan said GD updates are in works but aren’t being released for a while because the staff is working on so many other things as well. I plan to do another WIS staff update show soon.
6/18/2022 6:37 PM
Thanks.

Do we know what the main focus is -- Gridiron, Hoops, SimBaseball, HBD? Or, are they working on a little bit of each?

I have been under the impression that Gridiron or SimBaseball will be the first game that will be getting re-written. I was also thinking that if a game is close to a re-write, it is likely that the current version of the game will have little or no uodates. Does that sound accurate?
6/22/2022 2:30 PM
Posted by tlowster on 6/22/2022 2:30:00 PM (view original):
Thanks.

Do we know what the main focus is -- Gridiron, Hoops, SimBaseball, HBD? Or, are they working on a little bit of each?

I have been under the impression that Gridiron or SimBaseball will be the first game that will be getting re-written. I was also thinking that if a game is close to a re-write, it is likely that the current version of the game will have little or no uodates. Does that sound accurate?
Not sure what is getting the main attention but it makes sense that the game closest to a complete overhaul would be the one with very few updates.
6/23/2022 12:47 AM
Majique, thanks for allowing me to represent the MAC/Leahy. I am sorry my camera did not work. As I predicted, it worked just fine the next day. Hope this will encourage coaches to join an (almost) full conference. It's fun! So is your show. Thanks for hosting it.
7/1/2022 3:31 PM
◂ Prev 1...11|12|13|14|15|16 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.