Big Announcement Topic

We've already been told LIVE has issues with the current program. We won't get that back until a rewrite happens.
3/20/2020 9:08 PM
So I'm seeing the new format ... but it won't allow me to use the mobile friendly version on my mobile devices while keeping the old version on my laptop and desktop. Do I have to pick one or the other for all devices?
3/24/2020 6:59 PM
The aesthetic looks really nice.
3/24/2020 8:43 PM
So far, my teams are 2-2. So, I'm noncommittal.
3/24/2020 8:57 PM
There is a new discussion thread for this below the simleague and progressive league threads...
3/24/2020 10:48 PM
Love the new color scheme and vintage photos. Nice work seble!!
3/25/2020 1:41 AM
Posted by redcped on 3/24/2020 6:59:00 PM (view original):
So I'm seeing the new format ... but it won't allow me to use the mobile friendly version on my mobile devices while keeping the old version on my laptop and desktop. Do I have to pick one or the other for all devices?
Wondering same. Guessing it is one choice for all
3/25/2020 11:26 AM
Seble - I have not been able to get the beta to work on my android.
3/28/2020 6:12 PM (edited)
Seble, I think it's really fine. I have one suggestion.

Please make that salmon-like text darker, so it stands out more. Looks like elsewhere on the pages, you have two shades, in places. Please at least make it the darker one.
3/31/2020 5:40 AM
Plus, just in general, jet-black letters are easier on the eye than a shade of gray, especially if they are on anything but a stark white background (which is in turn, harsh on the eye).

These two things are kinder to people with somewhat impaired vision, which is probably the majority of users.
3/31/2020 2:00 PM
This may also be a good time to revisit the matter of alerts, for trade proposals and updates. Some of us don't even visit "Team Center" for periods of time. And when we do, the alert just stays on, unless we delete, in lack of a better word, the trade so that we don't/can't even see it anymore. It's always been a problem.
4/1/2020 11:41 AM
Posted by ArlenWilliam on 3/31/2020 5:40:00 AM (view original):
Seble, I think it's really fine. I have one suggestion.

Please make that salmon-like text darker, so it stands out more. Looks like elsewhere on the pages, you have two shades, in places. Please at least make it the darker one.
Thanks, man.
4/4/2020 8:04 PM
Posted by ArlenWilliam on 3/31/2020 2:01:00 PM (view original):
Plus, just in general, jet-black letters are easier on the eye than a shade of gray, especially if they are on anything but a stark white background (which is in turn, harsh on the eye).

These two things are kinder to people with somewhat impaired vision, which is probably the majority of users.
Me included. Thanks Arlen. I agree with all of your requests.
4/6/2020 5:01 PM
Seble - I’ve gotten used to the updates and I really like the look.

More importantly, I don’t know if it’s being quarantined, a lack of fantasy and gambling while the MLB season is delayed, or something else but I’m in a new OL with 13 managers in their first or second league ever. Looks like the site is getting a nice influx of new blood!
4/13/2020 8:43 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
Big Announcement Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.