Scat 5 (RD6 22 Teams done) Topic

jhsukow
To:
smokey63
Received:
4/20/2019 4:30:00 PM
Subject:
Scat 5 RD2 begins
Wow. Some huge winners and losers after RD1.

1. Please DO NOT send me owned players. If you need 9 more players ONLY send those 9.

2. RD2 are due Monday at 1 PM ET

3. I have double checked my work, but am asking you to double check my work also. I am a bit rusty and not perfect. I want this 100% accurate.

Thanks!
4/26/2019 2:34 AM
jhsukow
To:
smokey63
Received:
4/22/2019 11:03:00 AM
Subject:
RD3 begins

RD3 is going to be due Tuesday at 10 PM. please check your spelling and send player lists like this
4/26/2019 2:36 AM
jhsukow
To:
smokey63
Received:
4/24/2019 1:32:00 AM
Subject:
Round 4 stating
PG1 has the complete blacklist

PG4 has the full rosters on one post. sorry if you are on a phone, ill fix it tomorrow.

My wifes 93 year aunt's funeral service is Thursday morning, so I don't expect to be able to start RD5 until thursday night

Round 4 is due thursday at 8PM
4/26/2019 2:41 AM
Looks like jhsukow was clear as to the deadlines. IMO...those who put they're rosters in on time should not be effected by those who did not. The owners who were in error should simply deal with they're error in a sportsman like manner. Drop a few f-bombs, then move on with drafting. There are usable players out there. The owners who have finished did so mainly by picking players a round or two early..they shouldn't be penalized futher.\
4/26/2019 2:58 AM
Maybe I'll call my team "Revenge of the Thompson Twins" or "McGinnis MVP Back-to-Back"....or "I didnt screw the pooch and load the wrong year for Rondo this time".
4/26/2019 3:10 AM
any update?
4/26/2019 4:46 PM
Is the league still a go?
4/27/2019 9:36 AM
This is a great league. The drafting concept is genius and diabolical at the same time It requires an extraordinary amount of work from the commissioner. Kudos to jhsukow , everyone should respect however jh decides to proceed, and let's PLAY BALL
4/27/2019 10:20 AM
Posted by gerryred on 4/27/2019 10:20:00 AM (view original):
This is a great league. The drafting concept is genius and diabolical at the same time It requires an extraordinary amount of work from the commissioner. Kudos to jhsukow , everyone should respect however jh decides to proceed, and let's PLAY BALL
That's fine. I hope it starts even though I have no idea if I have chosen a good team or not LOL
4/27/2019 11:24 AM
Thanks for your patience everyone. I have one tiny thing to correct and then we will be able to start the next round. A lot of teams will be complete or need 1 player.
4/27/2019 11:42 AM
So, after the mess I’ve created this is the plan.

Benji sent his list AFTER the deadline before I messed anything up. I am not allowing him to cross off anyone awarded in that round, but I am creating a 3.5 round for benji.

This is awarding him:
Antonio McDyess
Cory Alexander
Delonte West

You have McDyess on your 4th round roster. It is not fair to burn him on your roster so I am asking you to replace him on your round 4 roster and then we can pick up and start round 5.
Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Help me understand this. Benji had McDyess on his 3rd round roster submission. I had him on my 4th round submission. You're suggesting that if his list had been included, then he would have got McDyess, so you're going to give it to him and I should pick someone else for my 4th round submission? Just trying to make sure I follow the rules. And if we had McDyess, Cory Alexander, or Delonte West we should just pick another player and re-send our 4th round list. Correct?
4/27/2019 1:41 PM
Posted by pexetera on 4/27/2019 1:43:00 PM (view original):

Benji sent his list AFTER the deadline before I messed anything up. I am not allowing him to cross off anyone awarded in that round, but I am creating a 3.5 round for benji.

This is awarding him:
Antonio McDyess
Cory Alexander
Delonte West

You have McDyess on your 4th round roster. It is not fair to burn him on your roster so I am asking you to replace him on your round 4 roster and then we can pick up and start round 5.

Help me understand this. Benji had McDyess on his 3rd round roster submission. I had him on my 4th round submission. You're suggesting that if his list had been included, then he would have got McDyess, so you're going to give it to him and I should pick someone else for my 4th round submission? Just trying to make sure I follow the rules. And if we had McDyess, Cory Alexander, or Delonte West we should just pick another player and re-send our 4th round list. Correct?
I'm assuming you're jh? I sure hope you don't have a team in this league.....
4/27/2019 1:43 PM
The only conflict was McDyess. If you replace him on your round 4 roster we can start round 5
4/27/2019 1:43 PM
Posted by bds9992 on 4/27/2019 1:43:00 PM (view original):
Posted by pexetera on 4/27/2019 1:43:00 PM (view original):

This is awarding him:
Antonio McDyess
Cory Alexander
Delonte West

I'm assuming you're jh? I sure hope you don't have a team in this league.....
I think the first 4 paragraphs was an SM jh sent him and the 5th was his public response
4/27/2019 1:45 PM
correct
4/27/2019 1:48 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9 Next ▸
Scat 5 (RD6 22 Teams done) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.