Site Update/SportsHub Integration Topic

I have 3 accounts. One (Blue blade Ace) is kind of idle. If I cannot log into them, I will quit WIS. Translated, that means, don't hassle me with e-mail addys and verification notices..

That said, thank you for the update information. Hope you find the help you need. Looking forward to the NHL 18 stat's.

Your hands are full, and kind of tied.. most of us get that part.

7/3/2018 3:44 PM
Posted by zharkins on 7/3/2018 3:01:00 PM (view original):
That’ll be the end of my time with What if Sports. The wisjournal.com url is the only way I can access at work and competitively recruit given the schedules. SportsHub is blocked by the web filter. It was fun while it lasted.
For those not able to access at work, buy a chromebook, very cheap.
7/3/2018 3:45 PM
Posted by johnnyreb on 7/3/2018 3:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by zharkins on 7/3/2018 3:01:00 PM (view original):
That’ll be the end of my time with What if Sports. The wisjournal.com url is the only way I can access at work and competitively recruit given the schedules. SportsHub is blocked by the web filter. It was fun while it lasted.
For those not able to access at work, buy a chromebook, very cheap.
I keep it simple. . .work from home on my old fashioned tower
7/3/2018 3:46 PM
Nope sorry. Taking a dump at work is NOT the same as making a pick in a progressive league at work. Let's ask you supervisor about that if you truly need the clarity. It's not your "right" to be able to play on this website, just like having a driver's license isn't your right. It's a privilege.

And if you truly believe that integration will be the thing that drives off the long time owners here then you haven't been paying attention. This site has been neglected for what...a decade or more? How many promises have been made and then broken? But we're still here. So rather than just tread water, I'd rather eject the "poor me" people and replace them with a lot of new blood.
7/3/2018 3:52 PM
Posted by selvendar on 7/3/2018 3:52:00 PM (view original):
Nope sorry. Taking a dump at work is NOT the same as making a pick in a progressive league at work. Let's ask you supervisor about that if you truly need the clarity. It's not your "right" to be able to play on this website, just like having a driver's license isn't your right. It's a privilege.

And if you truly believe that integration will be the thing that drives off the long time owners here then you haven't been paying attention. This site has been neglected for what...a decade or more? How many promises have been made and then broken? But we're still here. So rather than just tread water, I'd rather eject the "poor me" people and replace them with a lot of new blood.
Are you even playing in an active league that isn’t free?
7/3/2018 3:56 PM
I appreciate the update and am excited about the integration into the overall site. It’s my belief this will significantly increase new players.
7/3/2018 3:59 PM
People complaining they may have 1 less way to goof-off at work. Isn't America great?
7/3/2018 4:07 PM
Posted by selvendar on 7/3/2018 3:52:00 PM (view original):

Lol, you're proud that you pay for a site after it has broken promises for over a decade?
7/3/2018 4:11 PM
Thanks for the heads up.
7/3/2018 4:13 PM
What's wrong with the website the way it is?
7/3/2018 4:23 PM
Posted by Jake351977 on 7/3/2018 3:16:00 PM (view original):
same here, i cant access from work.
Get data on your phones...
7/3/2018 4:38 PM
LOL, i love it. I have time at work to access through WIS because I get my work done. I cant believe such a little comment turned out to be such a big deal
7/3/2018 4:48 PM
seble -- Great job managing this integration essentially on your own. It's obviously been a long road over the past year-ish and hopefully now, with the integration largely completed, SportsHub will put effort into exposing it's existing user base to WIS games. Some new blood would be great!

Looking forward to hear what you prioritize next, now that you'll have more time to devote to game improvements (and hopefully that you will be able to get additional headcount to support quicker iteration on whatever those changes are).
7/3/2018 5:15 PM (edited)
What Ozo said.
7/3/2018 5:22 PM
You idiots that complain about people accessing at work must have the worst jobs ever. I've never seen anybody do work for 8 hours straight EVER at work in one day. Construction workers get breaks, any government job gets breaks, and getting on this website does not violate any policy. Grow TFU, and don't bash people who can get on at work. Worthless^
7/3/2018 5:37 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...24 Next ▸
Site Update/SportsHub Integration Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.