TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

2/17/2024 6:22 AM
oh look

here is the germophobe with gloves cause he don really wanna touch the People's Hat

and yer all like But he's got one on his head

it ain on his head

it is on his orange carapace

at least two inches away from his brainium

2/20/2024 11:48 PM
maga took avdiivka

way to go you f*ckin punks

2/21/2024 2:41 PM
oh look

wayne lapierre

his cold dead hand

bout to get pried

2/23/2024 8:34 PM
mcconnel's quittin but his court is not

take all the time you need friend donald

let's wrest this democracy from the grasp of

oh i don know, voters? cities? the people? democrats?

someone drop a stink bomb in the butthole of that building
2/28/2024 9:10 PM
it's lookin like a rematch

Dodderin Joe vs Crooked Don

my after super tuesday friends yes yes all of you

its gonna be a biden landslide

put your money on joe

3/5/2024 11:12 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
i can be wrong

i have a brother and a son who are 100% pro trump

i have a girlfriend and a son who are 100% pro joe

my bet right now is biden

i ain a fool i can change

but its lookin to me right now like its gonna be a biden landslide

the border cancels abortion

so what else is there. it's fitty fitty who is the bigger ******* and the lesser man

donald trump is hated more now by more people than hillary was when he kicked her ***

and she was truly hated

this is my analysis
3/7/2024 8:38 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
"folks are tired of sufferering through it while we watch our government continue to send billions all over the world"

wrongo

the george washington no foreign entanglements clause

i totally disagree. sorry old george

we won world war two for a reason

to carve out the belly of germany and japan

now they are our best friends

be good to democracies and they will be good to you

yall are cheap bruce lee
3/8/2024 1:06 PM
i guess your plan is More tax cuts

you want roads, you fill potholes. someone's gotta pay

you want schools, you find teachers. someone's gotta pay

the repu idea is No

do not take from me to pay for your silly entitlements

this is why the blue tide is rolling
3/8/2024 1:09 PM
lemme introduce you to the ohio republican candidate intended by trumpists to replace sherrod brown

bernie moreno from columbia

no not the university

the country

he's a immigrant

the anti immigrant party proposes for ohio a carpet bagger from south of the border

this is indeed rich

it is gonna be such a slaughter

3/20/2024 6:21 AM
Posted by bagchucker3 on 3/20/2024 6:21:00 AM (view original):
lemme introduce you to the ohio republican candidate intended by trumpists to replace sherrod brown

bernie moreno from columbia

no not the university

the country

he's a immigrant

the anti immigrant party proposes for ohio a carpet bagger from south of the border

this is indeed rich

it is gonna be such a slaughter

You spelled illegal immigrant wrong!
3/20/2024 2:50 PM
Mexico Begins Constructing Wall To Keep Illegal Immigrants From Coming Back
WORLD· Mar 20, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
PIEDRAS NEGRAS — As the debate in the United States continued to rage over the ongoing migrant crisis along the southern border, Mexico announced plans to begin construction on a wall to keep illegal immigrants from coming back.

The idea to build a wall along its northern border, which Mexican leaders said they came up with all by themselves, will prevent unvetted and unidentified migrants from entering the country, thereby making Mexico a safer, more secure nation.

"It's going to be a big, beautiful wall," said Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador. "We're going to build a wall and we're going to pay for it. It's well worth it! If the U.S. Gringo thinks they can just send endless waves of Mexican gang members, criminals, rapists, and murderers into Mexico, they've got another thing coming. A nation without borders is not a nation. We've got to build a wall and make Mexico great again!

"Though U.S. officials had asked Mexico to take back deported migrants in hopes of easing the burden of border towns and other cities that have become overrun after months of overwhelming immigrant surges, Obrador took a hardline stance. "We don't know who they're sending here," he said. "We can't afford to let huge mobs of people from over 150 countries flow into Mexico unchecked. It's too dangerous. How many of them are terrorists bent on taking out our infrastructure? There's no way of telling how many of them are in the U.S. and we certainly don't want them coming back here. Make Mexico great again! Build the wall!"

At publishing time, construction on the border wall had already commenced, with President Obrador being hailed as a genius and praised for his dedication to protecting Mexico from foreign invasion.

3/21/2024 6:28 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...919|920|921|922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.