TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

good news for trump

all seven justices on Colorado Supreme Court were appointed by democrats - no elected judges

all seven appointed Supreme Court justices in Colorado are democrats

the vote was 4 democrats to 3 democrats

trump due to constitution and rule of law will be on every ballot

try not to get too excited - unrealized expectations - collusion - impeachment #1 - gang rape - impeachment #2 - on and on ad nauseam

all hail Clarence Thomas
12/20/2023 9:55 AM
You mean UNCLE Clarence......................

The one thing HW did that ensures He goes down as a bottom tier POTUS.
Just ahead of Trump, Nixon, Chester Arthur, Jackson and Johnson, Hoover, etc.

Trump will, however, be eternally in a class by himself Historically. Known as not just the worst but for dying in Prison for essentially attempting a coup.
And then breaking down mentally in full view of the World's population.
The ONLY remaining question is HOW He is to be confined.
Mental ward or Cell?

I say both are too good for him!
12/20/2023 11:12 AM

Colorado Saves Democracy By Not Allowing People To Vote For Preferred Candidate

DENVER, CO — In a heroic effort to save American Democracy, the Colorado Supreme Court has voted to prevent residents of Colorado from voting for their preferred candidate.

"I love democracy, and this is why we had to vote to overrule the millions of Colorado citizens who want to elect Trump through the democratic process," said Colorado Justice and white woman Melissa Hart after the vote. "Trump is a terrifying orange man and if he's elected he will likely grow to over 50 feet and rampage through the country killing people with his laser eyes. Our democracy is too precious for us to allow that to happen."

After Justice Hart's statement, the three other justices who voted with her stood and clapped in approval.

Democracy experts also applauded this democracy-subverting move to make sure democracy wasn't subverted. "Just think. If 4 people in robes hadn't taken away the voting rights of millions, we would have lost our democracy!" said journalist and democracy expert Linda Florgbott. "Thank God we saved it just in time."

At publishing time, Trump had gained another 12% in Colorado polls.

12/20/2023 11:27 AM
Colorado Saves Democracy By Kickin Cheatin Cheaters To The Curb
12/20/2023 2:12 PM
Also Lyin Liars And The Non Troof Tellin Peops What Support Em
12/20/2023 2:15 PM
Out Out Damn Spot

12/20/2023 2:40 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by bagchucker3 on 12/20/2023 2:40:00 PM (view original):
Out Out Damn Spot

HAHA you're showing your age. Me too by knowing what you mean. I bet if we wait and look long and hard enough there's a no more wire hangers reference somewhere.
12/20/2023 8:15 PM

Investigators Beginning To Suspect Claudine Gay's Novel 'Larry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone' May Have Been Plagiarized

CAMBRIDGE, MA — Harvard President Claudine Gay is facing new plagiarism allegations, following accusations earlier this week that she had plagiarized portions of her 1997 Ph.D. dissertation and three other published works. Investigators now suspect Gay's novel Larry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone may have also been plagiarized.

"To the layperson's eye, Larry Potter may just seem like an original book about a boy with a scar on his cheek who is whisked away to Dogwarts School for Warlocks," said lead investigator Pam Smithers, "But subtle clues suggest she may have taken some ideas from another, yet-to-be-disclosed author."

In response to allegations of plagiarism, President Gay issued the following statement, "The beloved characters Larry Potter, Donald Measley, and Hermanette Goonger came from my own, brilliant, black, and gay mind. Additionally, ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country. I have not yet begun to fight. This day will live in infamy."

At publishing time, investigators had stumbled upon a new discovery during a routine search of Gay's home: a copy of the Bible having the cover inscribed with "by Claudine Gay."

12/21/2023 3:14 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
well i'm glad i got my shots because i didn die

because i'm not swedish

thanks trump and biden for usin the science and the medicine and the doctors and the nurses to keep me safe

thank you don

thank you joe

total preciation

now could you both step aside

12/23/2023 6:43 AM

George Santos Gets New Job As Fact-Checker At The New York Times
MEDIA· Dec 22, 2023 · BabylonBee.com

NEW YORK, NY — Embattled former New York Congressman George Santos has landed on his feet following his ouster from the U.S. House of Representatives, with the announcement that he has been hired as a fact-checker at The New York Times.

"There's no one more qualified for this job than George Santos," said Garrett Bradley, a spokesman for the newspaper. "We at The New York Times, as we have throughout the history of our proud publication, prioritize truth, transparency, and honesty in reporting the news and keeping the public well-informed. Adding a former congressman who has a reputation for trustworthiness and integrity is a no-brainer."

Santos had been embroiled in controversy for months, drawing criticism from members of both parties before being officially expelled from Congress. He expressed relief at not being unemployed for long. "This is a dream come true," Santos said about the new job. "Working for The New York Times is something I've dreamed about ever since I was a young child growing up in the Pridelands of Southern Africa. Unfortunately, my father, Mufasa, was killed in a horrible accident, dashing my hopes of working as a fact-checker at a major newspaper. Today, I've come full circle!"

At publishing time, Santos had already been fired from his new position for accidentally printing something factual.

12/23/2023 6:48 AM
he should write a tell-all

that would get him on the new york times best-sellers list
12/23/2023 11:51 PM
I wonder if they have a "BEST TELLERS" list.

Merry Christmas
12/24/2023 1:06 PM
◂ Prev 1...916|917|918|919|920...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.