WIS made me change my password (?) Topic

Thought they made me change it because I was at a hotel on a different computer but thanks for clearing it up
7/7/2015 6:16 PM
I had to change mine also. I've had the same one since 2002.
7/8/2015 10:00 AM
Since the password change, I am unable to draft players.
7/8/2015 5:27 PM
Got this sitemail after changing mine.

ozomatli,

We recently strengthened our password requirements for signing into the site. You will be required to change your password the next time you sign in.

New passwords must be 8 characters or longer and must include at least 1 character from three of the following four character sets: lowercase letter, uppercase letter, number, character symbol.

On Monday, July 13th, all users that have not strengthened their password will be automatically signed out of the site. In advance of this date, we strongly urge you to verify the email address associated with this account is current. Doing so will ensure any future password retrievals work smoothly.

Thank you,

WhatIfSports.com

PS - Game update announcements will be coming in the weeks ahead!
7/9/2015 7:59 AM
◂ Prev 12
WIS made me change my password (?) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.