Division II Blog Season 97 Topic

Congrats to Brygold for a totally unchallenged 19-0 and National title.
See you all in next season.

5/18/2015 1:07 PM
Posted by dachmann on 5/18/2015 1:07:00 PM (view original):
Congrats to Brygold for a totally unchallenged 19-0 and National title.
See you all in next season.

Is this foreshadowing for your Season 98 prediction?
5/18/2015 4:08 PM
Not necessarily, no I don't think NCCU is quite as good next season as this season, simply due to having less upper classmen than this season. But I will make my judgments somewhen after signing day.
5/18/2015 4:23 PM
I only say that because OP is the NCCU coach and I am the Quincy coach - so your laudatory statements are likely intended to be directed to OP, not me.  ;-)
5/18/2015 4:27 PM
Alright guys.. Thanks for the congrats I've been receiving.  Very much appreciated.  I will say that NCCU's offense will be DEADLY next season.  Stronger than this past season.  The defense which really carried the team in the playoffs will be in rebuild mode.  

That said, I thought I'd announce my intentions of taking over a D1AA rebuild next season.  I've had a ton of fun with you all, but felt like it was time for me to step aside and let all you great coaches fight it out.. I just put in a bid to take over Texas State in D1AA.  For those of you looking to keep fighting/challenging me, feel free to jump up to D1AA and battle with me to take over the Big Sky.. California State is a WIS powerhouse that, like Texas State, just needs a HUM to get in there and pack in the talent.  Good luck all next season and I hope to see more of you jump up with me if you like a challenge.  
5/18/2015 7:17 PM
Sad to see you go OP - I was ready for you in season 99.  Best of luck at Texas State!  And the race to claim NCCU is on.........
5/18/2015 8:44 PM
Posted by brygold on 5/18/2015 8:44:00 PM (view original):
Sad to see you go OP - I was ready for you in season 99.  Best of luck at Texas State!  And the race to claim NCCU is on.........
Thanks Bry! I really hope that whomever takes NCCU over carries on the legacy. Otherwise I will have to come back to D2. ;)
5/18/2015 11:05 PM
Posted by brygold on 5/18/2015 4:27:00 PM (view original):
I only say that because OP is the NCCU coach and I am the Quincy coach - so your laudatory statements are likely intended to be directed to OP, not me.  ;-)
Ooopps didn't even see that mistake. Yeah there were two thoughts jumbled... the one on OP being this invincible this season, and the one on you being dangerous afteer in my mind outperforming your squad this season.

Sad to see you go OP. Good luck at 1AA. I am sure there are a number of coaches interested in the opening you are leaving.

5/19/2015 3:51 AM
Currently finishing up the Season Preview.
5/29/2015 7:23 AM
◂ Prev 12345
Division II Blog Season 97 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.