Who has the best chance to beat Kentucky? Topic

Wisconsin. Definitely Wisconsin. Book it.
4/4/2015 11:37 PM
I think three quarters of my neighborhood just had to give up all their sharp objects and shoelaces, ha!!
4/4/2015 11:41 PM
I enjoyed that immensely.
4/4/2015 11:41 PM
My three favorite teams are:  Duke, whoever is playing UNC, and whoever is playing Kentucky.  In that order!  I'm telling you, fans in this state will MAKE you hate Kentucky.
4/4/2015 11:43 PM
I honestly wasn't surprised after watching the notre dame game.
4/5/2015 12:02 AM (edited)
I had a guy at work tell me that because I lived in Kentucky, I had to give up the Blue Devils and accept the Wildcats as my new favorite team.  When I asked him if he would become a Grizzlies fan if he moved to Montana, he thought I was crazy.  "Why would I give up being a UK fan just because I moved to another state?" he said.  I just looked at him like the idiot that he turned out to be.  He still didn't get it, not even after he thought about it for a couple of minutes. 
4/4/2015 11:53 PM (edited)
Posted by a_in_the_b on 4/4/2015 11:43:00 PM (view original):
I honestly want surprised after watching the notre dame game.
Notre Dame outplayed them for 39 1/2 minutes.  It's a damn shame they weren't playing tonight.  Don't think they'd have beaten Wisconsin though.
4/4/2015 11:50 PM
I was a bit torn actually.  I REALLY wanted Wisconsin to win, but to stay in the running for the grand prize on ESPN's bracket challenge, I needed Kentucky to win.  In the end, I said damn the bracket since I knew the odds on winning that were miniscule and just went with my heart.  Go Badgers, for tonight, my third favorite team!!
4/4/2015 11:53 PM
Posted by emy1013 on 4/4/2015 11:50:00 PM (view original):
Posted by a_in_the_b on 4/4/2015 11:43:00 PM (view original):
I honestly want surprised after watching the notre dame game.
Notre Dame outplayed them for 39 1/2 minutes.  It's a damn shame they weren't playing tonight.  Don't think they'd have beaten Wisconsin though.
That would have been a rather interesting game though.
4/5/2015 12:02 AM

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of Kentuckians suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced ...
4/5/2015 12:14 AM
Like I said earlier, who has UK played? They played a tough ND team and snuck it out. They play a tough Badger team and lost. UK was a really good team but not great. Living in Michigan, this was a great night. I almost text my sister in law that she should have went to Duke to get her doctorate instead of state.

Key to Monday will be if okafor get frank in foul trouble or vice versa and decker vs Winslow.
4/5/2015 1:19 AM
Hope Al bought a lot of Kleenex before the game.
4/5/2015 2:48 AM
I looked back at Wisconsin's 1941 team, when they won their only national title.   There were only 8 teams in the tournament and Wisconsin won their first two ganes, vs. Dartmouth and Pitt, on their home floor. The championship game, vs. Washington State, was played in Kansas City. 

I admire Wisconsin's stars for returning for another year. I hope they win the title on Monday night.  I'm sure 99% of Americans share that hope
4/5/2015 6:36 AM (edited)
Yeah . I for one hate the one and done.
4/5/2015 6:40 AM
When I look at the Young players, I hope Justice, Jones, Booker, Lyles will play one more season at least. They aren't ready for the NBA challenge. Heck, I think Towns would benefit if he could strengthen up before going to the NBA.

I am against that rule, I hope they let kids go from High School to the NBA but if they don't it should be like football.

4/5/2015 7:49 AM
◂ Prev 1...7|8|9|10|11...13 Next ▸
Who has the best chance to beat Kentucky? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.