Rosters and Rankings for Rupp World Topic

dgravs just moved up to D2.  Maybe I will win a league title once in a while now lol
7/16/2015 8:04 PM
Nice work expanding the data and keeping it going bullman17!
7/16/2015 11:31 PM
Gotta keep the subscription rate up by providing new content :)

Welcome back, rednu.
7/17/2015 9:41 AM
Posted by bullman17 on 7/17/2015 9:41:00 AM (view original):
Gotta keep the subscription rate up by providing new content :)

Welcome back, rednu.
Don't call it a comeback, I've been here for years. Rockin' my peers, puttin' suckas in fear. Making your tears rain down like a monsoon, listen to the bass go...

Well, you know what, just call it a comeback. Good to get back in Rupp world, although it seems to have cleared out some in my time away. 
7/17/2015 12:01 PM
Awesome work adding the budgets, bullman.  It's fun seeing how much more money I have than almost everyone. :)
7/17/2015 12:39 PM
I'm definately taking a step backwards this season, but this will be 2 straight classes of the kind of players I want to have.
7/21/2015 12:09 AM
Way too early Final Four guesstimate (alphabetically)...Kenyon, Lynchburg, Millsaps, Webster
7/22/2015 1:48 PM
Rosters and Predictions for Season 82 (rednu is 75% right): onedrive.live.com/redir

7/22/2015 9:49 PM
I am pleasantly surprised that I had to scroll all the way up to 225 to find my team. I thought we were looking pretty scorched earth when I assessed things on the roster I stepped into. 
7/23/2015 1:31 PM
Glad my team was better than that 43 projection.
8/20/2015 4:22 PM
Supposed to win 15 games total, 11 in conference and finish 4th in division (4th overall in conference play).  I'll take 20 wins, 14 conference wins and the outright conference title instead.
8/21/2015 9:35 PM
Hey for anyone not in Tark (a 2 a day world), consider my pitch;)

We need good active coaches to join our So Cal D3-Tark league! We have a great core of coaches already I am asking you to consider adding a team in So Cal Tark! All 5 made the tournament last season so we will have recruiting $$$. I've had good luck recruiting in this area over the past many seasons. Here are the openings:

1. La Verne: A Prestige. Returns 8 players from a team that went to Sweet 16 last season. Triangle/press

2. Pomona Pitzer: C prestige. 6 scholarships open. Great build opportunity for the coach that likes a challenge. This school has never been developed really. Ambidextrous IQs - team is adequate at all 3 defenses - Triangle/Man/Zone/Press

3. California Lutheran: C- prestige. Returns 5 seniors this season. History of great success at this school for the coaches who have landed there. Needs to be returned to former glory. 3 spots open. Flex/Man

4. Occidental: C- prestige. Good opportunity to get off to a strong start at this program. 532 rated team returns 10 players. Motion/Zone

5. CMHMS: C- prestige. Great untapped potential at this school. Remember this is the same school that aejones built into a multiple national title school in Knight. So it's possibly to win big at CMHMS. Returns 9 players. Motion/Man

6. CSU Eastbay: C prestige. 540 rated team returns 5 seniors and 8 players. Great opportunity here to compete out of the gate. Flex/Press

7. Whittier: C- prestige. Another amazing opportunity here. Whittier is a sleeping giant. rak won easily and consistently when he was at Whittier. Plus returns ELEVEN players from a 515 rated team. Enough talent here to at least be competitive the first season. Motion/Press

8. Redlands: C- prestige. Another one with only two spots to fill. 499 rated team and will probably have enough talent after the offseason to be competitive next year. Never been developed. So you could be the first coach to win big here. Motion/Press

If you come to my league, I'll keep you company on coaches corner! I want some liveliness and competition to keep things going. California Tech was my very first HD program and the one I want to stick with. Just want to keep my league afloat. Even if you're not a great coach but an eager one, come to the league. If you're new to the game and want a supportive environment, come to the league. I'll be happy to help. And of course hall of famers welcome! Job period is NOW in Tark.
8/21/2015 11:49 PM
Tournament Odds for Season 82: onedrive.live.com/redir
8/24/2015 8:24 PM
Three of the four teams I picked preseason are all in the same region for the national tournament...this could be interesting. 
8/25/2015 2:20 AM
Stats for Season 82: onedrive.live.com/redir
8/31/2015 9:56 AM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
Rosters and Rankings for Rupp World Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.