D1AA Blog Season 107 Topic

What? me? How did that happened? I like to thank all the great coaches out there that voted for all of us. In my book, you are all are Coach Of The Year each and every year. God Bless you all. Go Crusaders!
1/22/2015 8:54 PM
Congrats robby!
1/22/2015 9:56 PM
Great job this season Robby!
1/24/2015 1:15 AM
I can't believe that Columbia, Florida A&M and Morgan State are all open!
1/24/2015 1:16 AM
Posted by pete_61 on 1/24/2015 1:16:00 AM (view original):
I can't believe that Columbia, Florida A&M and Morgan State are all open!
I hear ya, I debated grabbing one of the MEAC schools but I gotta stick with NAU and continue what I started
1/24/2015 10:51 AM
Also tempted ... seats real hot here...but screwed up last cruit session and cut those kids asap aka too soon...
1/24/2015 9:59 PM
Take the Columbia gig! You were a great recruiter in that North East area during your stint at Nova. 
1/24/2015 10:06 PM
don't think I can...already cut players...says not qualified...
And thanks for saying...
1/24/2015 11:37 PM
Stay away from Columbia. They have one of worst rosters in the game. DS2 is a great coach but I don't think he did much of anything with them his last two seasons. Only thing worse then a Sim recruited team is a AC recruited team.
1/25/2015 12:44 PM
yeah wasn't really interested in that team too many holes to fill...
1/25/2015 1:02 PM
but I got my eyes on a few others I been trackin for a bit.. safe landin spots ...in case I get bumped
1/25/2015 1:04 PM
Posted by cjl9652 on 1/16/2015 7:12:00 PM (view original):
As a long standing and highly successful coach in D1AA with Hampton, I've developed a great deal of respect for the quality of coaches at 1AA. As such I'm calling the best of you out, right here and right now. Below is an excerpt of my post in the 1AA forum, feel free to go there for the full rambling rant:

2) I'll put out a standing offer to give a gift certificate good for two seasons of WIS Gridiron Dynasty to the first team that ends my run in the WAC by beating us in the conference championship or replaces me in the conference championship by beating us. This offer isn't good if we both go undefeated in WAC play but you get the CC bid because of my murderous OOC schedule and I lose the tiebreaker. I know that there are a ton of great coaches in D1AA and I'm calling you out directly. If I can build a team like this in the WAC, you can too and have me pay for your season(s). This offer applies until I get sick enough of Gator/Outback bowls that I rage quit. It will definitely last at least until Robert Bailey's graduation. If we can get enough good teams into the WAC, I'll be happy to pay and to stay.

So if you have been thinking about moving up to 1A but didn't know where to go or what challenge to accept, allow me to both sweeten the pot and directly challenge your manhood. Come to the WAC and lets build a non BCS conference into a power conference -- I'm tired of fighting the elite powers alone.
For those still looking to make a move, this offer still stands. I'd like to think that more than 1 coach out of the 1AA ranks would accept this challenge.
1/25/2015 7:01 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7
D1AA Blog Season 107 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.