D1AA Blog Season 107 Topic

Dawn of a Season Rankings 

A breakdown of these rankings was discussed on yesterday's podcast. Click the link in the previous post to listen. 

11. Morgan State

12. Georgetown

13. Morehead State

14. UMass

15. Drake

12/31/2014 11:21 AM
Thanks for this, CJ!  Hey, btw your images on your posts are always broken for me.  I don't know if it's the same for everyone else.  So I actually can't see your top ten.
12/31/2014 12:19 PM
Yeah, I just noticed that. Not sure what the deal is. I may be moving the blog portion back to Google. 
12/31/2014 12:27 PM
Posted by cjsweat on 12/31/2014 11:21:00 AM (view original):
Dawn of a Season Rankings 

A breakdown of these rankings was discussed on yesterday's podcast. Click the link in the previous post to listen. 

11. Morgan State

12. Georgetown

13. Morehead State

14. UMass

15. Drake

I can't see 1 - 10
12/31/2014 12:42 PM
They're supposed to be logos. Working on a fix. Will let you all know as soon as I have something. Should be sometime this evening.
12/31/2014 12:45 PM
Blog Update

The WIS forums have served us well for the past couple of seasons. However, seeing as how the blog is growing, I believe that we are out-growing the forums. So, I am going to be moving this blog to blogger. My hope is that you'll be able to listen to the radio show directly through the blog website, rather than blogtalkradio. Additionally, I'm going to try and make the site look like Fox Sports or ESPN. I'll have a link for you guys by this weekend and hopefully everything will be easier for both of us. 
12/31/2014 5:08 PM
Shoot - missed it.  When will the replay be available?
1/1/2015 5:11 PM
New Blog Site

I've mentioned that the blog would be moving. Things are still being worked on but the new website is ready! I introduce to you, WESPRN: wespn.blogspot.com/

1/2/2015 10:53 AM
Love it CJ!  Although the logo images aren't appearing for me.  Maybe it's my computer.  When I copy and past the link, the helmet does show up, though.  Weird.

Do you ever cover recruiting/GUESS reports on your show?
1/2/2015 6:26 PM (edited)
Are the logos not working on the blog either? 

I tie Guess in with the previews. But I don't specifically cover anything for them. 
1/2/2015 6:21 PM
Here's what I'm seeing...

The helmet logos are all appearing as broken image links.  When I right click on a broken image link, and say "display in a new tab", the new tab displays a godaddy page that is parking a domain called inside99.net.  So clearly that domain is no longer valid.

When I right click on a broken image link and copy the image URL, and then paste that into my browser, I see the helmet like I should from The Helmet Project.

I'm no expert, but I wonder what is calling that inside99.net domain?

1/2/2015 6:33 PM
hmmm I can get it to work until you reload and then they are showing as broken so not sure why it is doing it.

1/2/2015 7:41 PM (edited)
What's really strange is that the helmets in the discussion board are now appearing. 
1/2/2015 7:56 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...7 Next ▸
D1AA Blog Season 107 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.