The mystery of Paul Hayes Topic

I'm also amazed here that people are so dismissive of stamina. The player in question is on a FB/FCP team, so his stamina rating is even more important. Anyone using any type of rating / evaluation system and choosing to not value stamina is someone I want to thank. It'll make it that much easier for me to win.
11/26/2014 2:33 PM
sub, you are absolutely right! All my teams run uptempo when ever they can and press. Stamina is important on those types of teams.
11/27/2014 11:46 AM
My best ever player started at 442, graduated at 840. This was at D3. We won the national title each of his final three seasons
11/27/2014 8:23 PM
Here is the evolution of the next Paul Hayes, after a redshirt season :

http://www.whatifsports.com/hd/PlayerProfile/Ratings.aspx?tid=0&pid=2901418

He grew 69 pts, redshirted.
12/18/2014 7:47 AM
Were his Athleticism, Speed and Stamina not among the "blues everywhere"?  Or did you just not really practice Conditioning?  Developing this guy's, say, Perimeter, rather than Conditioning would be a mistake.

If his Athleticism and maybe Speed weren't among the blues, you're going to have a tough time turning him into a very good player.

12/18/2014 9:05 AM
Not sure where this guy would rank on the list, but it's been a lot of fun watching him improve into a very valuable player for my D3 team.

www.hardballdynasty.com/hd/PlayerProfile/RatingsHistory.aspx

12/18/2014 1:12 PM
Posted by mrg1037 on 11/27/2014 8:23:00 PM (view original):
My best ever player started at 442, graduated at 840. This was at D3. We won the national title each of his final three seasons
He who shall not be named.  Let's just call him Chad B.  No, that would be too obvious, how about C. Brown.  
12/18/2014 3:17 PM
◂ Prev 123
The mystery of Paul Hayes Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.