Never seen this message - not shh-bang Topic

Posted by dacj501 on 9/19/2014 11:31:00 PM (view original):
hey jeff, one thing from my ticket that is true is that when when you rescind an offer it shows in the history as rejected scholarship (or vice versa - something like that) - I'm sure most of us have seen it tons of times and just ignored it, but it probably confuses debugging efforts

edit : also, sitemail!
oh, i just sitemailed you, too. funny.
9/19/2014 11:46 PM
Response from CS:

Dan,

Sorry for the delayed response. This was probably a case where the player was right on the edge between being immediately recruitable and being a pulldown/dropdown player. I believe there may be a rounding issue going on, where one piece of logic thinks that he's recruitable and another piece of logic thinks he's not. We haven't been able to track this down as it's pretty rare, but we'll keep looking into it.
9/24/2014 1:11 PM
◂ Prev 12
Never seen this message - not shh-bang Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.