NFL DRAFT LEAGUE (NDL) 4 (FULL--waitlist forming) Topic

I'd love to give this a shot if y'all would have me.
7/12/2014 2:11 PM
Posted by bevoxxx on 7/12/2014 1:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by roadhouse19 on 7/11/2014 11:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bevoxxx on 7/11/2014 4:46:00 PM (view original):
Sign me up.
Welcome aboard Bevo!  It's been awhile!
Yeah, it has roadhouse.  How have you been bro.  I have just been doing the $60M open leagues.
I 've been good.  I took almost 2 years off from playing SIM NFL ball, playing NBA instead when Amerk sent me a sitemail inviting me into these draft leagues. Ever sense, I quit NBA and focused exclusively on these draft leagues.
7/12/2014 4:40 PM
Count me in.
7/12/2014 7:22 PM
Posted by bevoxxx on 7/12/2014 1:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by roadhouse19 on 7/11/2014 11:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bevoxxx on 7/11/2014 4:46:00 PM (view original):
Sign me up.
Welcome aboard Bevo!  It's been awhile!
Yeah, it has roadhouse.  How have you been bro.  I have just been doing the $60M open leagues.
I know you are a longtime regular open league player bevo, but I really think you will become a regular with this recurring league.  Many other open league guys jere seem to like it quite a bit.  I hope you'll enjoy it and tell your friends!
7/13/2014 3:51 AM
Welcome aboard boonej38 and cellkev!
7/13/2014 3:52 AM
I'm in if still opening/s
7/13/2014 9:19 AM
Everyone in an open league currently...please mention this league in your theme forum or SM any owners privately that you think would like this league or want to be in it with them.  Tell them we have only four spots left and would love to have them in the NDL before its too late.

Lets try and get 24 different owners for the first time ever in the NDL.
7/17/2014 3:17 PM
I've been pushing hard, amerk. in two open leagues I am in.
7/17/2014 8:26 PM
Thanks genco...hopefully it will pay off soon.  While you're at it, mention the NDDL.  Hey, speaking of that...you haven't signed up for that yet yourself buddy :-)
7/18/2014 3:48 AM
OK, it looks like we have hit a bit of a wall.  I have one prospective owner who wanted more info before committing.  I am holding one spot for him if he commits.

After that, roadhouse was promised a 2nd team from last season so he gets first crack.  That leaves two spots open to owners who would like a 2nd team so that we can get started on season four.  First two time stamped replies, either here or via sitemail, get the spots. 
7/21/2014 1:40 AM
I'LL take one
7/21/2014 5:23 AM
OK will take the other
7/21/2014 9:49 AM
WOW!! 9 first-timers - this should be interesting
7/21/2014 3:33 PM
It looks like we're full.  When can we start?
7/21/2014 6:26 PM
Sorry foolish, isac and anyone else who wanted a 2nd spot.  tonyvoss was first in this morning, so he gets it this time.  any of you guys remember this, and I promise you first crack at a 2nd team next season like I did this one with roadie.

I got another interested newbie in "bubbawit", so I am going with new over someone with a 2nd team, as I'm sure you understand. 

I will use the NY lottery quick draw as usual for Tuesday, so everyone can play along and see where they will draft if they want.  As usual, it will go by sign up number on page one and top of hour quick draw.  In other words, I signed up first, so my numbers will be 12 am Tuesday morning.  Whoever signed up 2nd gets the numbers for 1 am Tuesday, and so on.  One of the hours doesn't have a top of hour quick draw (I think its like 5 or 6 am), so I just use the closest draw to the top of hour (:56) instead.  To get the final tally, I take the FIRST FIVE NUMBERS from each quick draw and add em up.  Lowest total gets the first pick...2nd lowest the second pick and so on.

Once I have completed adding up the results, I will sitemail everyone, and we then move over to the "theme league" classified forum to start the draft, off the clock.  We will do off the clock style for a day or two and by then I will have a timed draft schedule made up and sent to all of you.

Please check your sitemail at least once daily from now until we wrap up the draft.  It would help if you went into your sitemail settings or options and click on the box that allows sitemails to be sent to your reegular e mail account, which will then send them to your phone in most of your cases.  This will cut down on skipped picks hopefully, as everyone should be getting the sitemails that tell you that you are up or "on deck".
7/22/2014 1:05 AM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
NFL DRAFT LEAGUE (NDL) 4 (FULL--waitlist forming) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.