New Sky is Falling Thread Topic

Posted by willsauve on 4/24/2014 4:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by deathinahole on 4/24/2014 4:35:00 PM (view original):
Regardless, what I said earlier was correct, and should be taken to heart. For the good of mankind.
You dumbazz.. I was there in season 24/25.. I left because taking on the extra team was tougher to manage then I anticipated.. I actually enjoyed the world for the short time that I was there.. 
Iain saved you from destroying the franchise. And then destroyed it.
4/24/2014 5:09 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/24/2014 5:00:00 PM (view original):
Pretty sure you were there for S23 only.   If only there was a way to check these things...........
came in after playoffs in s23 to maintain budgets..  Sent previous owner a GC for his credits.. Gave up the team after about 40-50 games.. 
4/24/2014 6:20 PM
I dont think you guys picked on me much you had jtspop there then.. .
4/24/2014 6:21 PM
So death was right?   That never happens. 
4/25/2014 8:37 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/24/2014 4:51:00 PM (view original):
If you're still pushing for n00b training ground worlds, I think that's a massive fail. 

1. It would require WifS to create something.    My math tells me they make around 200k per year on HBD before expenses.  Developing another program to train owners seems pointless given #2.
2. I don't think you fill a world with new owners in a month.  Introducing new owners to the game by making them wait 3-5 weeks seems a bit counterproductive.

Again, I don't think there are that many people clamoring to play a game like HBD.   You can't find what doesn't exist.
In a corp the size of Fox, WIS is a forgotten backwater.  Still a mystery to me why they bought it.

It's a simple supply demand problem.  As it's doubtful there will be any major marketing initiatives to increase demand, when there's a constant 100-125 openings, simple math might say that there are about 4-5 worlds of supply.  Ice about five of the worst public worlds, and give each owner a credit to use on another world, and commissioners can start to be selective again.
4/26/2014 9:03 PM
◂ Prev 123
New Sky is Falling Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.