Recruiting Question Topic

Posted by Trentonjoe on 4/25/2014 9:53:00 PM (view original):
I can't wait to see the posts when she loses a battle to a d3 school.
At this point, if I can even manage a starting lineup I'll have done pretty well. 
4/25/2014 10:02 PM
Then you have to be talking about Coach Brewer, which really doesn't make any sense because he is the baseball coach.  Which makes me wonder why you are so hardcore complaining about an "unrealistic" basketball game... 
4/25/2014 10:07 PM
*facepalm* Oh for the love of God. Never mind.

Just do me, and moreso yourself, a favor and never say you hope someone doesn't wear blue and white. As an alum particularly at a small school, that's not something many people are going to take well, whether they did or didn't, because many of us have represented the college in other ways and have pride in doing so.

Coach Schaly used to say, all too frequently because he often accepted congratulations and awards on behalf of his program, that there were many contributors to his and the program's success that never wore a uniform. 

4/25/2014 10:17 PM
Ok you totally turned that around from when you originally said, " I spent more time as an undergrad with a guy that won a few more pieces of commemorative wooden planks."  But whatever... 
4/25/2014 10:24 PM
That's not turning anything around. That's a fact. 

You make me sad. I expect more from an alum of the college. 

Oh well. Time to make some nachos and wait for the next round of signings. Hoping I'll either sign guys or not sign guys and one way or another it'll be done.
4/25/2014 10:33 PM
Posted by ettaexpress on 4/25/2014 10:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Trentonjoe on 4/25/2014 9:53:00 PM (view original):
I can't wait to see the posts when she loses a battle to a d3 school.
At this point, if I can even manage a starting lineup I'll have done pretty well. 
not really... and by that, i mean not at all
4/25/2014 10:38 PM
Well considering all the misinformation I got, I think it would be amazing if I managed to put together a team where quite literally none exists. I had 1 player coming into the season, and apparently you only get enough money allocated to realistically be able to recruit that half that number. Would have been nice if that was made clear somewhere.

Such is life when the site doesn't give you any actual information and you're relying on hearsay. Guess I should have just stayed idle with Marietta, but I didn't think it was right to have a team just sitting there and not recruiting. I tried to get the site to remove my information, but they refused. 
4/25/2014 10:44 PM
Why did you buy a third season?
4/25/2014 10:46 PM
Posted by ettaexpress on 4/25/2014 10:45:00 PM (view original):
Well considering all the misinformation I got, I think it would be amazing if I managed to put together a team where quite literally none exists. I had 1 player coming into the season, and apparently you only get enough money allocated to realistically be able to recruit that half that number. Would have been nice if that was made clear somewhere.

Such is life when the site doesn't give you any actual information and you're relying on hearsay. Guess I should have just stayed idle with Marietta, but I didn't think it was right to have a team just sitting there and not recruiting. I tried to get the site to remove my information, but they refused. 
you are totally right. it would be amazing if you managed one tenth the success thousands of other coaches managed with way less information than you've had. you are TOTALLY RIGHT. guys, lets just all admit the success of etta, even though he never made a post season in his life, is amazing. etta, stand up, and take a bow. you deserve it. you might actually sign 4 guys this year on 11 open scholarships? simply amazing. 
4/25/2014 10:46 PM
Could you briefly describe the misinformation you received?
4/25/2014 10:47 PM
Posted by scaturo on 4/25/2014 10:46:00 PM (view original):
Someone convinced me to.

I won't name that person and have them subjected to the same mess I have been.
4/25/2014 11:00 PM
Posted by ettaexpress on 4/25/2014 11:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by scaturo on 4/25/2014 10:46:00 PM (view original):
Someone convinced me to.

I won't name that person and have them subjected to the same mess I have been.
It was Keyser Söze, right?
4/25/2014 11:21 PM
Nah, Kobayashi.
4/25/2014 11:47 PM
◂ Prev 1...13|14|15
Recruiting Question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.