THE ULTIMATE GD RSG -- Winner Revealed Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
coachbug and ahrens are already out via tiebreakers (not that the bottom part was the main concern, obviously)

Kudos to the people that realized some teams are playing doubleheaders.

5/1/2014 4:53 PM
Coachbug isn't eliminated......
5/1/2014 6:34 PM
I have the same thing as pola and he turned it in first. So I'm out
5/1/2014 8:39 PM
pola wins pov going away, and has until 8 p.m. EST to use it, horvie then has until 8 a.m. EST to name replacement nominees if necessary and voting will be tomorrow until 6 p.m. EST

Either Steve or Dan will have a Sunday challenge up tomorrow.

5/2/2014 6:51 AM
I forgot to do put outs with the OF, but no outfield got 86 of them, so pola will still win
5/2/2014 7:52 AM
Posted by dublinuf on 5/2/2014 6:51:00 AM (view original):
pola wins pov going away, and has until 8 p.m. EST to use it, horvie then has until 8 a.m. EST to name replacement nominees if necessary and voting will be tomorrow until 6 p.m. EST

Either Steve or Dan will have a Sunday challenge up tomorrow.

No pov
5/2/2014 9:02 AM
Since I have that so early, you have until 8 a.m. EST to vote since horvie doesn't have to replace anyone.
5/2/2014 12:06 PM
Since this has already come up, here are this season's playoff teams that aren't eligible to be selected:

Atlanta
Indiana
Charlotte
Miami
Brooklyn
Toronto
Washington
Chicago
Dallas
San Antonio
Memphis
Oklahoma City
Golden State
LA Clippers
Portland
Houston

5/3/2014 8:02 PM
Had a couple people miss the deadline.  It's the weekend, and there's no set time when I sim the games, so I'm gonna extend the entry deadline to tomorrow, since it would suck for multiple people to miss the challenge.  If you haven't sent your entry in, please get it in as soon as possible.  As soon as I get them all, I'll post the teams, so the people that bid to edit their lineups can get to work on them.
5/4/2014 2:06 AM
OK, I have all the entries, on to the draft!

The first pick, with a bid of 15 pts goes to geos and his team is:  The Phoenix Suns

The second pick, with a bid of 9 pts goes to coachbug and his team is:  The New York Knicks

The third pick, with a bid of 7 pts (winning a tiebreak on order received) goes to polabonez and his team is:  The Minnesota Timberwolves

The fourth pick, with a bid of 7 pts goes to hardknox and his team is:  The Denver Nuggets

The fifth pick, with a bid of 4 pts goes to psap and his team is:  The Cleveland Cavaliers

The sixth pick, with a bid of 1 pt goes to ahrens and his team is:  The New Orleans Pelicans

The seventh pick, with a bid of 0 pts goes to thebish and his team is:  The Sacramento Kings

5/4/2014 12:47 PM
So the bracket is (with bids):

#1 geos/Suns (15/5/0) vs bye - geos advances to the semifinals

#4 hardknox/Nuggets (7/7/5) vs #5 psap/Cavaliers (4/1/1) - hardknox wins homecourt, psap gets a 13 point advantage each game

#3 polabonez/T'wolves (7/0/0) vs #6 ahrens/Pelicans (1/0/1) - polabonez wins homecourt, ahrens gets a 2 point advantage each game

#2 coachbug/Knicks (9/0/0) vs #7 thebish/Kings (0/0/0) - coachbug wins homecourt, thebish gets a 9 point advantage each game

If you bid on lineup editing, send those edits to me today please.  Once I get them all, I'll start simming the games.

5/4/2014 12:58 PM
◂ Prev 1...112|113|114|115|116...131 Next ▸
THE ULTIMATE GD RSG -- Winner Revealed Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.