Chris Paul
12) banditone - Julius Erving

13) jcred5 - Dwayne Wade   
14) jkaye24 - David Robinson 
15) tarheel1991 - Artis Gilmore
16) ncmusician - Charles Barkley    
17) amerk1180 - Larry Bird          
18) xxevilivexx - John Stockton
19) benhoidal - Magic Johnson   (pg1 updated)
20) carbonjones -
21) thisredbox -
22) natenoy -
23) felonius -
24) scudmissle -

NOTICE - pls read the league rules as there have been minor changes.
11/24/2013 11:40 AM (edited)
more than 48 hours since the magic pick...obscene
11/24/2013 1:34 PM
At least you're not immediately behind the next pick. The anticipation!
11/24/2013 1:40 PM
Posted by scudmissle on 11/24/2013 1:34:00 PM (view original):
more than 48 hours since the magic pick...obscene
more like 13 or 14
11/24/2013 1:51 PM
I have lost in the playoffs up 3-0 before, but given my squad's domination on the boards in the first three games it is more likely that the series will end no later than tomorrow afternoon. I too made the finals my first time in the league thisredbox. But tarheel killed me on the boards in the finals. My next attempt the following season also ended in the finals where eleibowitz defeated me with a dominating rebounding effort. My third attempt ended in the second round to felonius where I had a squad that dominated the boards but was overloaded with fouls and thus lost the series at the stripe. My team last season missed the playoffs because I neglected to draft any assists for my 2nd unit.

IMO rebounding is slightly ahead of efg% in terms of critical factors in this league. However, you have to also maintain some minimum level of assists, 3's, Def, etc. I'd also add that using Wilt in a league with a cap this low is a serious challenge as I believe mine is the only Wilt team that even reached the finals in my five seasons in this league.

I'm also sad to see badja go. If I do win one more game I'll be sure not to use the first pick overall in the division draft on a team that replaces mine as league champ (had to throw one final jab at that one :)
11/24/2013 2:10 PM
We're quite abit ahead of my predicted schedule, so anyone after 14th is not really expecting be 'up'. I don't really consider it holding up the draft until the 2nd round. But when your in a draft league you need to pay attention to your sm. If your owner name ain't malone and smokey sent it..your most likely holding up his draft.
11/24/2013 2:17 PM
don't we have a "commentary" topic started???
11/24/2013 2:32 PM
Posted by theyard2 on 11/24/2013 2:32:00 PM (view original):
Yea, but its sooooo dead in here that it really doesn't matter which forum we post in IMO. Tired of hitting refresh and still waiting on pick.
11/24/2013 2:43 PM
Posted by natenoy on 11/24/2013 2:43:00 PM (view original):
Posted by theyard2 on 11/24/2013 2:32:00 PM (view original):
Yea, but its sooooo dead in here that it really doesn't matter which forum we post in IMO. Tired of hitting refresh and still waiting on pick.
Haha, I'm doing that too.
11/24/2013 2:47 PM
Badja will return all to soon, he'll be 5th on the wait list..lol. I'm going to watch Redzone, I'll check in tonite.
11/24/2013 2:55 PM
Posted by natenoy on 11/24/2013 2:11:00 PM (view original):
I have lost in the playoffs up 3-0 before, but given my squad's domination on the boards in the first three games it is more likely that the series will end no later than tomorrow afternoon. I too made the finals my first time in the league thisredbox. But tarheel killed me on the boards in the finals. My next attempt the following season also ended in the finals where eleibowitz defeated me with a dominating rebounding effort. My third attempt ended in the second round to felonius where I had a squad that dominated the boards but was overloaded with fouls and thus lost the series at the stripe. My team last season missed the playoffs because I neglected to draft any assists for my 2nd unit.

IMO rebounding is slightly ahead of efg% in terms of critical factors in this league. However, you have to also maintain some minimum level of assists, 3's, Def, etc. I'd also add that using Wilt in a league with a cap this low is a serious challenge as I believe mine is the only Wilt team that even reached the finals in my five seasons in this league.

I'm also sad to see badja go. If I do win one more game I'll be sure not to use the first pick overall in the division draft on a team that replaces mine as league champ (had to throw one final jab at that one :)
I think you guys were just sandbagging us in the regular season.

We still have a trick or two up our sleeves, but it looks like you're gonna win this one. 

An early congrats is in order! (...and hopefully a jinx :)~ )
11/24/2013 2:56 PM
Posted by smokey57 on 11/24/2013 2:55:00 PM (view original):
Badja will return all to soon, he'll be 5th on the wait list..lol. I'm going to watch Redzone, I'll check in tonite.
I have RedZone on, as well. RedZone high-five!
11/24/2013 2:57 PM
Has carbonjones opened any of the sitemails sent?
11/24/2013 3:55 PM
He has not opened mine
11/24/2013 5:07 PM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8...35 Next ▸
ODL XLV Draft (done) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.