7/7/2013 5:06 PM
Posted by mystickraven on 7/7/2013 4:59:00 PM (view original):
Carpenter D1AA Championship: CSU 101, Fordham 60. Both QBs had over 9,000 yards passing on the season. No DB play at all in this game.
No offense but I disagree.  CSU's defense had 7 interceptions and while Fordham scored 60, 16 of their 23 drives generated all of 9 points and 13 of their drives came up empty. That didn't happen by chance.
7/7/2013 5:10 PM
So Luke,

Are you saying that this game is awesome?

larry
7/7/2013 11:21 PM
Yep, still awesome.
7/8/2013 12:03 AM
Out of curiosity how much does it matter on the results that we are seeing in games based on the rosters that most of these teams are sim recruited?
7/9/2013 4:19 AM
It still should come down to ratings regardless if it is a SIM recruited team or not.
7/12/2013 1:33 AM
Well so far all the teams I have tested have been sim recruited and the engine is out of whack with some of the results. Now I'm going to build up a few teams to see what the players that I would recruit, and how they will do when plugged into the engine. Many of the players that are on these teams, most coaches wouldn't recruit if their life depended on it. Maybe just a theory but I. Want to see how this will effect the outcomes or if there will even be any difference on the results generated by the engine.
7/12/2013 12:30 PM
Posted by starfinder77 on 7/12/2013 1:33:00 AM (view original):
Well so far all the teams I have tested have been sim recruited and the engine is out of whack with some of the results. Now I'm going to build up a few teams to see what the players that I would recruit, and how they will do when plugged into the engine. Many of the players that are on these teams, most coaches wouldn't recruit if their life depended on it. Maybe just a theory but I. Want to see how this will effect the outcomes or if there will even be any difference on the results generated by the engine.
Wow that sounds like an awful thing to do
7/12/2013 3:24 PM
Why awful?
7/13/2013 5:05 PM
Posted by jaxbaker on 7/2/2013 5:17:00 PM (view original):
The thing I find funny is how so many coaches trash v2 yet the same coaches still keep winning at it,ive played v1 v2 and beta,I enjoyed 1 but running was far too dominant and I have no problem with v2,sure there has been a few random outcomes from time to time and a few screwy results but I have no problem having success at it and for the most part I think the best team wins,I really don't see why people run it in the ground and act like upsets and random outcomes happen all the time because they don't and anyone that says they do is full of **** because they don't, just look at the same teams and coaches dominating year after year,and as far as beta sure having position roles is great and so are some of the bells and whistles but for the most part they play no sensible part in the game and are not really needed,beta might be good one day,but it is complete garbage right now and is not even in the same ballpark as v1 and v2,and I cant take anyone serious that thinks it is even close or better because I don't see what you guys are seeing
and why do people say I'm hooked on speed I'm not hooked on speed just because I type 300 pages in one night and its one paragraph in fact it's one sentence what's the big deal I can quit anytime I want I haven't taken any speed since 5 minutes ago or more why not enjoy 66666 yards of passing per game per team v1 was all running and boring now we get some action with v3 wait I hate v3 let's stick with v2 because v2 makes sense when you listen to Vanilla Ice songs at ten times normal speed hey speaking of speed.
7/18/2013 8:32 AM
I just played an exhibition game that the opponent didn't have a QB on the roster so the RB was filling in and threw for 478 yds ad 6 tds on 56% passing........
of 4

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.