ODL Season XLIII Draft Topic

Posted by slymonium on 6/23/2013 12:39:00 PM (view original):
sorry guys- i guess i didn't think about that.  I can see where that would be an issue, even if the same total number of players are exclusive.
at the end of the day it's not that big a deal but I do think we need a ruling for future leagues
6/23/2013 1:02 PM
cmcafeeky has blocked me from sm (probably tired of me begging him to join more leagues)
An easy solution would be giving sly his final pick since cmac can't use it anyway.
I'll wait to hear from him in the forum.
FOR THE TIME BEING THE DRAFT IS SUSPENDED UNTIL THE TRADE IS RESOLVED*.
cmcafeeky CAN'T have 8 draft picks.
*I apologize for the brilliant red color
6/23/2013 1:26 PM (edited)
Ok sly Ihave been reading a lot worthless bulls*** coming out of your mouth. Why don't you shut the f*** up or get the f*** out of WIS. If you are over 30 years old you ought to be ashamed of yourself. Who made the 2 for 1 trade in the first place?
6/23/2013 1:18 PM
sky while it's admirable to take up for your boy if everyone thinks he's a tool (and I think for the most part they do) it might be more of a service to him as friend if you were to help him learn how to behave around here - my initial dealings with him were civil if corrective but he went personal almost immediately 

if he's going to come into threads dropping wrong headed theories and acting like they're writ or making pronouncements about common sense common knowledge features of the sim as if he's just discovered the West Indies he's going to take heat
6/23/2013 1:47 PM (edited)
And whose turn is it?
6/23/2013 1:27 PM
Bite me felon
6/23/2013 1:31 PM
You are blocking the author of this post, smokey57
6/23/2013 1:33 PM
I am not sticking up for my "boy" a**hole I'm sick and tired of reading all this bulls*** in the forums and when look to see it is its fel,sly and ash, yes smokey says a lot of things,he is a vet with issues the loves basketball the latest entries is what set me off. If smokey says something civil and you respond with worthless verbiage then fault is with you for being such a immature jive turkey. If you are under 20 then responses are understandable.
6/23/2013 1:45 PM
'immature jive turkey' made me smile - rein in your boy
6/23/2013 1:46 PM
I love how smokey tries to tell us the intent of the rules of this league.  How many of these have you played in?  Did you talk to Glen about these rules when he started writing them?

I would listen to guys like felonius, sly, ash, and for that matter me.  We have a world experience that you do not have.  I would challenge you in any league, but one problem.  When you respond all I see is...

You are blocking the author of this post, douchebag smokey57
6/23/2013 1:56 PM
Please understand that skypilot and smokey are two different people allright sheesh!!
6/23/2013 2:13 PM
Posted by skypilot on 6/23/2013 2:13:00 PM (view original):
Please understand that skypilot and smokey are two different people allright sheesh!!
I know this to be true because I haven't blocked you.
6/23/2013 2:14 PM
This is a lot more heat than light!!! Commish states the desicion.. Thats that. On with the draft..
6/23/2013 2:15 PM
You "lil' boy's" need a tissue...???
6/23/2013 2:28 PM

First-
I'm not really sure why I can not have sly's extra locked/xclusive player slot...
he wanted to trade up ...

Second-
I'm not sure why or how this is unfair to the rest of the league - there is still the same total number of LOCKED players....
just that sly has one less
why should I be penalized ?

Third - Its not really a big deal - I will do what's best for the overall league going forward -
in spite of what looks to be to my disadvantage-

last - I do not have anyone locked from sending me emails
- (I don't know how - and have no reason to) Ill look into unlocking any one who may be locked
6/23/2013 3:09 PM
◂ Prev 1...24|25|26|27|28...33 Next ▸
ODL Season XLIII Draft Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.