DAVID ORTIZ CRIES LIKE A P*SSY!!!!! Topic

He probably did use them.  He probably has since 2003.  It doesn't mean that Dan S isn't a trolling douchebag ******* starved for attention.
5/9/2013 5:03 PM
Posted by edsortails on 5/9/2013 10:04:00 AM (view original):
is this a condemnation of how he cries, or rather that he was crying in general?
The amount of time his ****** and moans about everything.  He is a ***** that can't lay off the donuts.
5/9/2013 5:52 PM
I agree. Shanks is a trolling douche.

All Ortiz has done is like everyone else.  He has moved from steroids to HGH.... and Andro is a banned substance in MLB.

5/9/2013 5:57 PM
So is antler spray.  But they weren't in 2003.
5/9/2013 7:31 PM
so according to burnsy's logic, nothing can ever be proven. ortiz was on a list and tested positive for whatever PEDs they tested for back then. but that could have been a false positive. couldnt' all tests come back with false positives? why bother testing at all?
was ryan braun juicing when he failed his test? or is he ok because he got an arbitrator to rule that his sample was handled improperly?
5/10/2013 8:21 AM
didn't lance armstrong never fail a test? arod (other than being on the 2003 list, which could have been a false positive)? marion jones? bonds?
all clean as a whistle
5/10/2013 8:22 AM
and i forgot about clemens. never failed a test. but was named in the mitchell report. all hearsay.
5/10/2013 8:22 AM
Well, as long as they say they weren't using.   Or that they failed because of a mixture of legal supplements. 

5/10/2013 8:30 AM
Posted by sergei91 on 5/10/2013 8:21:00 AM (view original):
so according to burnsy's logic, nothing can ever be proven. ortiz was on a list and tested positive for whatever PEDs they tested for back then. but that could have been a false positive. couldnt' all tests come back with false positives? why bother testing at all?
was ryan braun juicing when he failed his test? or is he ok because he got an arbitrator to rule that his sample was handled improperly?
It's understood that the list of names was flawed in many, many ways.  There were significantly more names on the list than there were positive samples.  What does that tell you about this list?
5/10/2013 9:35 AM
Where have you heard there were significantly more names on the list than positive samples?
5/10/2013 9:50 AM
Yeah, I haven't heard that at all.  
5/10/2013 9:54 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
yeah, other than in burnsy's head, i'd like some type of proof of what his statements are based on. we can easily find articles that show ortiz failed a ped test in 2003 and blamed it on legal supplements.
5/10/2013 11:53 AM

Burnsy's Head = Source of all PED knowledge

5/10/2013 12:02 PM
IIRC, the union described the flaws of the list.  It wasn't a test as much as it was a survey.  MLB wanted an idea of how many people were using.  There weren't definite tests, as MLB wanted a loose understanding rather than an exact number.  They also said there were more names than positive test results.  I thought it was kinda well known, I guess not, I'll see if I can find the statement.

Also - I understand there is bias for the MLBPA to protect it's players, but there wasn't a strong rebuttal to this statement by any particular party.
5/10/2013 12:22 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6|7 Next ▸
DAVID ORTIZ CRIES LIKE A P*SSY!!!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.