DAVID ORTIZ CRIES LIKE A P*SSY!!!!! Topic

he's a juicer! not sure if he's roiding now, but he sure did in the past. if you do something in the past it's not out of line for someone to suggest you're doing it again
5/9/2013 12:19 PM
Gotcha.  I'm looking forward to the "Andy Pettitte is juicing" article in the Post.  Genius, right? Any day now....
5/9/2013 12:24 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 5/9/2013 9:52:00 AM (view original):
Why shouldn't he write the story?   His job is to sell newspapers(or whatever he's selling).   Suggesting that a player who certainly has the "appearance" of juicing is juicing isn't out of bounds.  Suggesting he's a child molester would be. 
Death of journalistic integrity.

If this sells papers, then other guesses sell papers, then you can't tell a lie from a guess in the papers.

That's when you get, o, I don't know, things like totalitarianism.
5/9/2013 1:23 PM
Posted by burnsy483 on 5/9/2013 12:24:00 PM (view original):
Gotcha.  I'm looking forward to the "Andy Pettitte is juicing" article in the Post.  Genius, right? Any day now....

You can also wait with baited breath for me to complain if one comes out. 

Better yet, hold your breath for my complaint thread. 

5/9/2013 1:42 PM
Posted by deathinahole on 5/9/2013 1:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 5/9/2013 9:52:00 AM (view original):
Why shouldn't he write the story?   His job is to sell newspapers(or whatever he's selling).   Suggesting that a player who certainly has the "appearance" of juicing is juicing isn't out of bounds.  Suggesting he's a child molester would be. 
Death of journalistic integrity.

If this sells papers, then other guesses sell papers, then you can't tell a lie from a guess in the papers.

That's when you get, o, I don't know, things like totalitarianism.
I don't know how you canucks do it, or if a significant portion of your population can even read, but journalistic integrity died years ago in the USA.
5/9/2013 1:43 PM
Oh, so then write anything then. That's a solution.

Let me guess. You got in a lot of "but he started it" discussions at home and school.
5/9/2013 1:45 PM
No, write something that has a modicum of truth.   If he had written "Ortiz molests children and beats puppies", I'd consider him a piece of **** as there is no evidence of such things.   Ortiz has been busted for PED.  Saying "WTF is up with Ortiz?   Maybe he's juicing again?" is fair.
5/9/2013 1:48 PM
Ortiz was busted for PED use according to an unverified story in 2009.

And thus, full circle.

5/9/2013 1:53 PM

Ortiz, himself, said it was a mixture of legal, at the time, supplements and vitamins.     IOW, he was jacked up on Andro and AntlerX.

5/9/2013 1:58 PM
"...but journalistic integrity died years ago in the USA."

So...**** it, then?  Sad.  Write whatever you want, but draw the line at "molests children and beats puppies."

5/9/2013 1:59 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 5/9/2013 1:58:00 PM (view original):

Ortiz, himself, said it was a mixture of legal, at the time, supplements and vitamins.     IOW, he was jacked up on Andro and AntlerX.

Right...legal things.  Meaning he didn't cheat.  So not "busted for PED."
5/9/2013 2:00 PM
Shhhhh, the truth doesnt matter unless it's in MikeT's head.
5/9/2013 2:01 PM
And AGAIN, I would guess he is juicing.  But that's not the point.  He's using "you're too old and Dominican" as the reason.  As a journalist, with hundreds of thousands of people reading your column?  Be better than that.  That's lazy and ****** people off.
5/9/2013 2:07 PM
Doesn't **** me off.    Don't use PED.

And Ortiz failed a test for PED.   That means he used ILLEGAL supplements.   He claimed it was a mixture of legal supplements.  If that were the case, he wouldn't have failed a PED test. 
5/9/2013 2:15 PM
What did the National Enquirer say? If they say it's true, it must be true!
5/9/2013 2:15 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...7 Next ▸
DAVID ORTIZ CRIES LIKE A P*SSY!!!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.