NBA Draft Logic Case Study- Knight Topic

Why is this important?  It probably isn't in the grand scheme of things, but mid-majors getting guys drafted in a more normal spot may help to bump their prestige and create more power mid-majors.  

In Tark, with St. Louis I just lost a guy to EE. I'm not saying he shouldn't have left, as I was expecting it, but I don't see how him leaving early would help me overall. Even if it bumps me from a B to B+, the massive gap with the Big 6 conference money isn't going to be able to get me a comparable player to the one that just left.
5/10/2013 3:17 PM
Posted by stinenavy on 5/10/2013 3:17:00 PM (view original):
Why is this important?  It probably isn't in the grand scheme of things, but mid-majors getting guys drafted in a more normal spot may help to bump their prestige and create more power mid-majors.  

In Tark, with St. Louis I just lost a guy to EE. I'm not saying he shouldn't have left, as I was expecting it, but I don't see how him leaving early would help me overall. Even if it bumps me from a B to B+, the massive gap with the Big 6 conference money isn't going to be able to get me a comparable player to the one that just left.
I just wish they could differentiate the EE logic and the draft stock.  Prestige having an affect on EE is fine, but for it to impact seniors so much is a negative.  
5/10/2013 4:23 PM
◂ Prev 12
NBA Draft Logic Case Study- Knight Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.