DDL #1 - It's the 80's (full / waiting list) Topic

Movies from the 80's
A View to a Kill                                     War Games                                      RoboCop
The Empire Strikes Back                   Risky Business                               Who Framed Roger Rabbit
Return of the Jedi                                Easy Money                                      Die Hard
Stir Crazy                                              The Big Chill                                      Dead Poet's Society
Licence to Kill                                      Top Gun                                              American Gigolo 
The Blue Brothers                               Ruthless People                              Octopussy
Urban Cowboy                                    Fatal Attraction                                 For Your Eyes Only
Caddyshack                                        Ferris Bueller's Day Off                  Predator
Pee-Wee's Big Adventure               Good Morning Viet Nam                  
Porky's                                                 Lethal Weapon
Wrath of Khan                                    The Untouchables
4/28/2013 7:34 AM (edited)
Classic's from the 80's
'86 Class of Nuke'Em High            '86 Redneck Zombies            '87 Surf Nazi's Must Die
'85 The Toxic Avengers                  '85 Ghoulies                              '83 The Evil Dead (not related to the Grateful Dead)
'82 Conan the Barbarian                '84 Conan the Destroyer        '81 Body Heat
'81 Raiders of the Lost Ark           '81 The Road Warrior              '86 Blue Velvet
'83 Thriller                                         '81 Excape from NY                  '81 Blade Runner
'88 Rain Man                                           Full Metal Jacket                       The Terminator
      Revenge of the Pink Panther       Revenge of the Nerd's             Porky's Revenge
      Slumber Party Massacre

(I'm sure there's a "Revenge of the Surf Nazi's" out there somewhere, I just couldn't find it)
4/28/2013 7:35 AM (edited)
This could produce a pretty funny schedule like, "Good Morning Viet Nam @ "Octopussy" or "Fatal Attraction" @ "Risky Business", how about "Body Heat @ Dead Poet's Society.
4/28/2013 7:02 AM
Come on, there's only 2 teams left, somebody take them...PLEASE!  I got a basketball JONES!!! 
4/28/2013 8:44 AM
ill join not sure what movie yet but die hard was a great movie imo. 
4/28/2013 4:00 PM
Welcome steelers, we should go soon...
4/28/2013 8:30 PM

1 Team left....who will dare take it!!!

4/29/2013 4:22 AM (edited)
I'm in if there is still a spot left
4/29/2013 6:42 PM
Your "in" alec!!
4/29/2013 6:52 PM
We have LAUNCH, Houston!!!!!!!
4/29/2013 6:54 PM
My team name is "Spaceballs"
4/30/2013 12:24 PM

Everyone has moved to the DDL threads in the "theme league" forum. See you there...

4/30/2013 1:07 PM
◂ Prev 123456
DDL #1 - It's the 80's (full / waiting list) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.