Ground Zero Cross - A Victory For Common Sense Topic

You want to know what's infinitely more satisfying?

Knowing you just couldn't cut the muster, buster. You got schooled, you got owned, call it what you want, but you got put in your place.

Once again: Now get out of my thread and stay out.

4/16/2013 2:56 PM
Good to see someone on this board knew when they should give up because they were beaten. Now if only others could follow suit and listen to reason when they can't handle the heat of arguing with someone who is this good at it.
5/3/2013 10:14 AM
And still...

You are blocking the author of this post, bistiza.

Though it's easy to guess what it says.  "My illogical points are logical because I use logic and I'm the most logical person on this forum.  If you disprove my logic I'll just reiterate that I'm logical and you obviously aren't since you disagree with my logic... Logic."

Funny that ignoring a troll obviously irritates him more than anything else.  Poor child.

5/3/2013 2:15 PM
What's really funny is that I didn't need to point out that you are a troll. You did that yourself, and you even had the decency to state how irritated you are because I ignored you for so long.

You still can't stand that I absolutely owned you in this thread so badly you wouldn't even bother to try arguing against me. I mean, honestly, Ive  never destroyed someone's psyche as much as I did to yours.

All you did was come into the thread throwing out crazy statements and when I pointed that out, you ran for the hills like a little *****.

You are honestly the most pathetic creature I've encountered in any debate circumstance, ever, online or otherwise.

Heck, even bad_luck stayed strong and tried over and over no matter how bad I kicked his *** around these boards, but you're so pathetic you couldn't even manage to try.
5/3/2013 2:50 PM
lol...

You are blocking the author of this post, bistiza.

Keep trolling buddy.

5/3/2013 3:33 PM
The troll is YOU.

You came into my thread and ranted just to get people to give you some sort of emotional response.

When I didn't do that but instead simply pointed out how you were wrong, you didn't even bother to defend what you said but ranted more ridiculousness.

You may or may not be able to see what I'm posting, but others can if they so desire, and they can see that YOU were clearly the troll here.

So once again: Get out of my thread and stay out.

5/6/2013 8:34 AM
◂ Prev 12345
Ground Zero Cross - A Victory For Common Sense Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.