DOMA & Prop 8 Topic

6/6/2013 4:08 PM
You realize biz will wake up tomorrow, see you're talking again, get a hard-on and write an essay, right?
6/6/2013 4:15 PM
That was BL's objective.  Nobody bit on his "wins are useless" in MLB so he came here.
6/6/2013 4:15 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 6/6/2013 4:05:00 PM (view original):
I've given it to your wife in the ***.  She said it hurt.   I said "Don't be all butthurt about it."
I doubt she said it hurt.
6/6/2013 4:41 PM
Well, she screamed.   Maybe it was in ecstasy.   I didn't stick around after I wiped my dick on the pillowcase.
6/6/2013 5:14 PM
Probably was in ecstasy, that's kind of her thing.
6/6/2013 6:15 PM
Sorry 'bout the pillowcase.   Hope she changed it before you went to bed.
6/6/2013 6:28 PM
She usually changes the sheets before I come home from my girlfriend's house.
6/6/2013 7:20 PM
That's nice of her.
6/6/2013 7:28 PM
I appreciate it. I try to do the same for her when I have visitors while she's gone.
6/6/2013 10:18 PM
If the vast majority of the population sees a change as inevitable *because* the majority of the population is in favor of the change, then it follows that society is in favor of the change.

So what you're saying is that the propaganda campaign to convince people homosexuality is okay because it's not a choice has finally succeeded in doing that.

I don't know that this is true, but even if it were, it only shows how foolish the majority of people in America are - they can't even think critically enough to see past simple propaganda aimed at promoting the homosexual agenda.
6/10/2013 11:07 AM
Posted by bistiza on 6/10/2013 11:07:00 AM (view original):
If the vast majority of the population sees a change as inevitable *because* the majority of the population is in favor of the change, then it follows that society is in favor of the change.

So what you're saying is that the propaganda campaign to convince people homosexuality is okay because it's not a choice has finally succeeded in doing that.

I don't know that this is true, but even if it were, it only shows how foolish the majority of people in America are - they can't even think critically enough to see past simple propaganda aimed at promoting the homosexual agenda.
Are you saying that homosexuality isn't ok?
6/10/2013 11:16 AM
I said you were indicating the propaganda campaign to convince people homosexuality is okay because it's not a choice has finally succeeded in doing that.

I didn't make any statement as to my own opinion on the matter in my previous post.

For the record, I don't care who chooses to be with who in a sexual or romantic way.  Be with who you want as long as you don't force anything on others.

My problem is with those who knowingly and deliberately lie to forward an agenda, and to a lesser extent, with the people who are stupid enough to believe those lies.

6/10/2013 1:25 PM
So homosexuality is ok and your problem is with the idea that it isn't a choice?
6/10/2013 1:43 PM
One can argue that homosexuality, by definition, does nothing to further the forward evolutionary development of the human species.

In that aspect, with respect to evolution, it's not a positive trait.
6/10/2013 1:45 PM
◂ Prev 1...174|175|176|177|178...358 Next ▸
DOMA & Prop 8 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.