SUCK IT, PATSIES!! Topic

I can make any assumption I want to.  

I already told you why I wasn't doing what you asked.  
3/25/2013 3:30 PM
HS tape of a Brady run:

3/25/2013 3:41 PM
Yes, you already told me a bunch of BS which translates into you won't because you can't get it done and you want to play silly games insisting we discuss Rodgers instead in order to distract from the fact that you can't get it done.

Brady's skills are so mundane no one will even attempt to find a single play to show otherwise due to the difficulty of finding such a play.

3/25/2013 3:48 PM
Mike that's Bo Jackson not Brady LOL.
3/25/2013 3:48 PM
Yes, you already told me a bunch of BS which translates into you won't because you can't get it done and you want to play silly games insisting we discuss Brady instead in order to distract from the fact that you can't get it done.

Rodgers's skills are so mundane no one will even attempt to find a single play to show otherwise due to the difficulty of finding such a play. 
3/25/2013 3:54 PM
I will do it when you do it for Brady.
3/25/2013 3:59 PM
OK.  I've explained several times that I'm not doing it, and why I'm not doing it.  I'll assume you aren't doing it because you can't.
3/25/2013 4:04 PM
To me, it's obvious that Rodgers does not have the skills that other elite QBs have.  He has a system specifically made to make him look good, and has a TON of weapons around him his entire career there.  You've given no evidence to contradict that, so I'll assume you can't, which is fine.
3/25/2013 4:07 PM
I can and I will as soon as you do it for Brady. I've got it all ready to go, but I know I'll probably never need it as you will never do it for Brady first - and until that happens, I am under no obligation to do it myself.
3/25/2013 4:13 PM
OK.  I've explained several times that I'm not doing it, and why I'm not doing it.  I'll assume you aren't doing it because you can't.
3/25/2013 4:19 PM
Ha!  This is great.
3/25/2013 4:22 PM
No, burnsy, I'm not doing it because you haven't done it for Brady - there is no other reason. I can and will do it provided you do it for Brady first.
3/25/2013 4:42 PM
This isn't great for you, nomar - I've issued a challenge against the supposed greatness of your hero, and despite all of his staunch defenders - including you - no one has been able to answer that challenge.

If Brady were so **** good, surely you should be able to easily find plenty of examples of him showcasing his amazing skills. Yet strangely enough, no one has done it, including you, so you don't have any more ground to stand on than burnsy or anyone else.

3/25/2013 4:44 PM
I've issued a challenge against the supposed greatness of Aaron Rodgers, and no one has been able to answer that challenge.

If Rodgers were so **** good, surely someone should be able to easily find plenty of examples of him showcasing his amazing skills. Yet strangely enough, no one has done it.
3/25/2013 4:51 PM
It's not strange why no one has done it for Rodgers - the answer is because you haven't done it for Brady. When you do that, someone will be glad to do it for Rodgers, in fact, someone already has his response ready to go.
3/25/2013 4:54 PM
◂ Prev 1...13|14|15|16|17...23 Next ▸
SUCK IT, PATSIES!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.