Cough, Cough Topic

*** this, *** that - is that all you idiots can come up with? I mean there must have been at least ONE smart Frenchy back in the day to contribute to the overall well being of the gene pool? right?.......but then again, nobody with any brains would have chosen to settle in Canada in the first place. And now the result of many years of inbreeding and co-mingling with seal clubbers and blubber eaters has produced the likes of randletard, justgay, cornholer, and styckfag - who's collective IQ is less than the Trailer Park Boys
3/13/2013 1:02 AM
juskay and randle are closet homos, they can't stop thinking of guys having sex.
3/13/2013 10:25 AM
Posted by skonley on 3/13/2013 12:34:00 AM (view original):
Posted by randle44 on 3/12/2013 7:55:00 PM (view original):
I hate Gretzky  and If i remember correctly wasnt muddy pretending to ban my posts all of last season ? he is a puss
How can any self-respecting hockey fan hate Gretzky?
randle's not a hockey fan, he's just a poser.
3/13/2013 10:26 AM
Well, as a Leaf fan in the 80's, you'd hate that Gretzky would get 5 points every time he played you.

If I remember right, randle is a Calgary Flamer, so he'd hate Gretzky because he's an Oiler. That's all you need, really.
3/13/2013 10:29 AM
I don't need to defend the country I live in because history speaks for it'self. Its just unfortunate that we will be sacrificed when the rest of the world nukes your country.

I guess you are resorting to name calling because I dislike the Hawks? Really? What ever Skonley. Don't forget to pack your lunch for school tomorrow. Not sure when I resorted to calling you names but it only varifies that Juskay and randle are not far from the truth. Typical American ignorance. Don't forget a toy for show and tell either.
3/13/2013 4:01 PM
Everyone who wasn't an Oilers fan hated 99. As I matured I realized that he was the greatest ever and I'm actually happy that I was able to witness his greatness. Gretzky always ate the Canucks alive. Most of his greatest milestones came Vs the Canucks which is why most Canuck fans would hate him.

3/13/2013 4:06 PM
Point taken about Gretzky, I guess I can relate - I hate LeBron, but love watching him play. As far as name-calling, all I can say is you don't see me posting in the other hockey threads talking ****. You come into my thread being an ***, what do you expect?
3/13/2013 7:56 PM
Being an ***? I'm not the one site mailing rants. I have only ever expressed my opinion.
3/13/2013 11:40 PM
As a Canuck fan I dis like the Hawks and a select few of their fans.  Chumlee and Jimblow are two Hawk fans I dis like.  Both are Yankee Doodle Dicks who love to bash Canada when backed into a corner.   I actually used to be a big Oilers basher (back when the oilers had a team), rarely came to name calling, bashing was all in good fun.  It's a few American Idiots who spoil it for everyone......Chumlee is the head of the class.
3/13/2013 11:58 PM
I don't bash a whole country because of idiots like you and randle.
3/14/2013 12:13 PM
Posted by styckman on 3/13/2013 11:40:00 PM (view original):
Being an ***? I'm not the one site mailing rants. I have only ever expressed my opinion.
Never sitemailed you - in fact I got sitemailed by retarded randle
3/14/2013 6:48 PM
Posted by juskay on 3/13/2013 11:58:00 PM (view original):
As a Canuck fan I dis like the Hawks and a select few of their fans.  Chumlee and Jimblow are two Hawk fans I dis like.  Both are Yankee Doodle Dicks who love to bash Canada when backed into a corner.   I actually used to be a big Oilers basher (back when the oilers had a team), rarely came to name calling, bashing was all in good fun.  It's a few American Idiots who spoil it for everyone......Chumlee is the head of the class.
yawn
3/14/2013 6:53 PM
Posted by skonley on 3/14/2013 6:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by juskay on 3/13/2013 11:58:00 PM (view original):
yawn
Figured you would yawn!!!!!  Mouth open, and ready......
3/15/2013 12:07 AM
Posted by skonley on 3/14/2013 6:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by styckman on 3/13/2013 11:40:00 PM (view original):
Never sitemailed you - in fact I got sitemailed by retarded randle
I didn't mean you but another Hawk fan.
3/15/2013 2:00 AM
Posted by jiml60 on 3/13/2013 10:25:00 AM (view original):
juskay and randle are closet homos, they can't stop thinking of guys having sex.
Great comeback......Jimbob!
3/15/2013 2:04 AM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7...23 Next ▸
Cough, Cough Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.