Cough, Cough Topic

Typical hater post ^^^

The Hawks are playing the schedule they were given, it is still impressive to go 22 games without losing a game regardless if they are not scheduled against the East this season.

3/4/2013 4:46 PM
Of course I'm a hater. I'm a Canuck fan.As impressive as the streak is all the other teams they past played teams in both conferences. Hate your team but love the rivalry. I hope you keep the streak* alive long enough to lose it to the Canucks. You know as well as I do you hate the Canucks as much as I hate the Hawks so give me a break with the Toews cry baby ****. No one hates the Blue Jackets because they're a bad team. Everyone hates a winner.
3/10/2013 6:49 PM (edited)
yea ,its impressive ,good on the Hawks ...too bad their fans are useless pieces of sh1t ..they deserve better...except for that scumbag Kane  who deserves to get a$$ ###### by a bunch of queer cab drivers
3/9/2013 10:11 PM
Posted by jiml60 on 3/4/2013 4:46:00 PM (view original):
Typical hater post ^^^

The Hawks are playing the schedule they were given, it is still impressive to go 22 games without losing a game regardless if they are not scheduled against the East this season.

Typical bandwagon poster , Jimbo hasnt played one game in the hockey sim but yet he is a fan all of a sudden? .. this douchebag wouldnt know  a puck if it  was lodged in his muddy hole
3/10/2013 12:46 AM (edited)
you know Jimbo , we dont pretend we know anything about " giving great head thread" ...so we stay out of it in case we look stupid ...so maybe you should stay out of the hockey thread? ok  princess?
3/10/2013 12:50 AM
The other guy that likes a bone in his mud has been sending me site mail rants like a 13 year old. Unbelievable. He seems to figure the Hawks streak* is better then Phillys undefeated streak. Didn't the Flyers not lose a single game during their streak?
3/10/2013 6:46 PM (edited)
your not alone Styckman  ,they are sending us all sitemails , childish little pr!cks that they are ,i find it amusing that Mudcrotch bans people and says he wont come back to the hockey thread but he calls me a puss for not opening his sitemail ?..they just want a pat on the head ...and a cookie ..yes your Hawks did very good ...there you go ..now move on ,dont kill any more hookers ,ok guys?
3/10/2013 6:51 PM
I don't know what hurts my eyes more - Blackhawk goalies or randletards' idiotic posts
3/10/2013 11:09 PM
relax Skumley ..i heard Jimbo choked on Muddy's **** ...leaving the door open for you to become his fluffer...congrats faggo.....err   Skumley
3/10/2013 11:22 PM
Posted by skonley on 3/10/2013 11:09:00 PM (view original):
I don't know what hurts my eyes more - Blackhawk goalies or randletards' idiotic posts
 salty ****  from muddy, jimbo or ur dad;s  gay lover??
3/10/2013 11:32 PM
They still play hockey?
3/10/2013 11:35 PM
3/10/2013 11:41 PM
Skumley is gay'r than i thought
3/11/2013 7:16 AM
I think you should check yourself, because 99% of your posts include gay acts/references. But these days its okay to be gay - so you can come out of the closet now - you flaming butt pirate.
3/11/2013 3:32 PM
Posted by skonley on 3/10/2013 11:41:00 PM (view original):
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This guy happens to be Canadian
3/11/2013 3:33 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...23 Next ▸
Cough, Cough Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.