Does this guy get drafted? Topic

I know I can wait and just find out but I am not sure I want to buy another season and this might impact if I do.

www.whatifsports.com/hd/PlayerProfile/Ratings.aspx
2/5/2013 2:31 PM
Why does this impact you buying another season? The prestige bump isn't that significant even if he were to be drafted.
2/5/2013 3:11 PM
He gets drafted in the 1st round imo
2/5/2013 3:20 PM
You will find out before the renewal deadline.
2/5/2013 3:34 PM
i dont know. good chance he gets drafted, but i wouldnt be surprised if he went undrafted, either. i think hes maybe at best late 1st round, i think his lp is undervalued, and the pass and spd hes missing are enough to knock him out of the draft completely, IMO
2/5/2013 8:14 PM
How did you get to D1 so quick?
2/5/2013 9:04 PM
I think he should get an NBA pick, probably first round but that 1st round team knockout in the NT could really hurt his chances.
2/5/2013 9:24 PM
First team AA, 2nd team AA, and with him scoring that many points this season and in his career, I would be shocked if he wasn't drafted. 
2/5/2013 9:49 PM
i didnt think stats played into draft picks? or is it just who gets drafted and who doesnt?
2/5/2013 10:25 PM
Posted by kevodaphenom on 2/5/2013 9:04:00 PM (view original):
How did you get to D1 so quick?
+1
2/6/2013 2:52 AM
It's the five years off glitch.  If you take 5 or more seasons off you become qualified for better jobs.
2/6/2013 11:09 AM
No way. Very few D1 players not in a Big 6 conference get drafted. He'd have a shot if you made it to the sweet 16 or further. But with the way recruiting benefits big schools the small schools in WIS are not landing the John stockton or Stephen curry's of the HD world.
2/6/2013 11:29 AM
kev might be right, there realistically might be a pretty small chance he gets drafted. hes at least good enough to have a chance, lot of players get a small RNG for getting drafted, just not many of them actually get drafted. i think hes lucky to go in the 2nd round. 
2/6/2013 11:41 AM
Posted by kevb on 2/6/2013 11:29:00 AM (view original):
No way. Very few D1 players not in a Big 6 conference get drafted. He'd have a shot if you made it to the sweet 16 or further. But with the way recruiting benefits big schools the small schools in WIS are not landing the John stockton or Stephen curry's of the HD world.
Disagree. HD engine does not differentiate between BCS school and nonBCS school when it comes to drafts. I personally have had players getting drafted from nonBCS schools at C+ prestige, 1st round NT busts, and the players that were drafted weren't close to the OP's player in terms of career stats or awards. 
2/6/2013 12:59 PM (edited)
can anyone confirm or deny if stats affect draft stock? i know they DO NOT affect early entries decision making, and therefore, i take that to mean, they do not affect a player's perception of where they will ultimately go in the draft. whats not clear to me is, after that, do stats affect where people actually go? 
2/6/2013 1:27 PM
12 Next ▸
Does this guy get drafted? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.