Makes me sick... Topic

Of course I do.

I'm just not getting into a debate over it.  I have kept this from happening 100 percent of the time by not posting the evidence myself. I don't plan to blemish that record now.

As I said, if you are truly interested, you can look it up yourself.  It's not hard to find.

2/25/2013 11:19 AM
Dahs speaks for me when it comes to bistiza.
So you enjoy letting someone else use ridiculous amounts of propaganda to argue nothing for you? Not surprising, I guess.

Yet you stand alone with your foolishness.
2/25/2013 11:20 AM
The propaganda attempts dahs made - apparently agreed upon by you -  are far more foolish than anything I've ever said here.

I don't mind standing alone when the other side has nothing but pathetic bandwagon propaganda to throw at me.

Go ahead and pat each other on the back and tell yourselves you are right because you agree with each other and share a majority opinion. The only thing it shows is you have no idea how to logically argue anything.

2/25/2013 11:29 AM
Pathetic bandwagon propaganda/the vast majority of scientific evidence
2/25/2013 11:34 AM
So far there hasn't been any scientific evidence - it's all bandwagon propaganda.

So if you really are interested in the topic, go research it as I have suggested.

2/25/2013 11:36 AM
Posted by bistiza on 2/25/2013 11:19:00 AM (view original):
Of course I do.

I'm just not getting into a debate over it.  I have kept this from happening 100 percent of the time by not posting the evidence myself. I don't plan to blemish that record now.

As I said, if you are truly interested, you can look it up yourself.  It's not hard to find.

You did post evidence.

Then it was debunked.

Then you deleted it.
2/25/2013 11:39 AM
I posted some evidence, then decided I didn't want to have a debate on the subject.

Nothing was ever debunked except in your mind.

Wait, wait, right you're the Czar of Everything.

*pats BL on the head*

If you say it was debunked we'll all go along with you so you don't throw a temper-tantrum for ten more pages of the thread.

All hail the Czar of Everything, who dictates the way the entire world operates and is never wrong!
2/25/2013 11:43 AM
Posted by bistiza on 2/25/2013 11:43:00 AM (view original):
I posted some evidence, then decided I didn't want to have a debate on the subject.

Nothing was ever debunked except in your mind.

Wait, wait, right you're the Czar of Everything.

*pats BL on the head*

If you say it was debunked we'll all go along with you so you don't throw a temper-tantrum for ten more pages of the thread.

All hail the Czar of Everything, who dictates the way the entire world operates and is never wrong!
Who's we?

There's you and then there's everyone who thinks you're stupid. No one else is here.
2/25/2013 11:52 AM
Tell us more about how C14 shouldn't exist.
2/25/2013 11:52 AM
Oh, sorry, I guess you were not aware many people basically give up attempting to tell you that you're wrong because doing so makes you rant forever.

Let's clarify this:

There's me simply standing up for my right to believe what I want to believe. Last I checked, I DO have that right.

Then there's you, who thinks claiming anything makes it fact because, well, it's you doing the claiming and you're the Czar of Everything. One of the things you've claimed is that I'm not allowed to believe what I want to believe.

Then there's a few people who seem to seem to agree with your absurd claim that I'm not allowed to believe what I want to believe.

Get this straight, though:

I don't care who thinks I'm stupid - I will stand up for my right to believe what I want against any and all comers. If you think I'm stupid for that, you can go **** yourself.

2/25/2013 11:58 AM
You can believe whatever you want. Just don't try to claim there's a scientific argument for a young earth unless you're willing to back it up. That's not an issue of beliefs, it's an issue of facts.
2/25/2013 12:30 PM
You're right twice (shockingly), although not in the ways you seem to think.

Yes, I CAN believe whatever I want, and I do.

Yes, this has to do with facts, but you don't seem to know what those are.

You think there isn't enough evidence for one side of this argument, which is YOUR BELIEF about it. I disagree and think there is evidence on both sides, and that's MY BELIEF about it. NEITHER of those are facts.

This is why you are referred to as the Czar of Everything - because you seem to think you can declare your personal opinions and beliefs are facts.
2/25/2013 1:19 PM
No, I know there isn't any scientific evidence for a young earth. 
2/25/2013 1:38 PM
Exactly. You believe there isn't any scientific evidence.

I disagree. I believe there is.

Neither one is a fact. Both are beliefs.

I'm entitled to mine, and you're entitled to yours.
2/25/2013 1:40 PM
This isn't an issue of beliefs. Either evidence exists or it doesn't. If you say it does, show it.
2/25/2013 1:42 PM
◂ Prev 1...52|53|54|55|56...60 Next ▸
Makes me sick... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.