Makes me sick... Topic

Your lectures are interesting old man, but if you hate me so much, why are you still here?
2/15/2013 5:43 PM
The words "car wreck" come to mind
2/15/2013 6:26 PM
"czar wreck?" - it was right there, sorry.

I'll be honest Mike, some of your accusations to BL have me thinking "kettle/pot."
2/15/2013 6:38 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 2/15/2013 5:43:00 PM (view original):
Your lectures are interesting old man, but if you hate me so much, why are you still here?
I'm sure this will shock you but there's no hate.  I just get bored with you and your repetitive nature.   But I also find if amusing when I step away from a particular thread because you're repeating the same thing over and over and over again, then come back 3-4 pages(or days) later and you're still doing it.   That's funny.  Much like you bringing up some discussion from 6 months ago, that I don't recall but I'm sure you feel you "won" because I let you have last word out of boredom, in hopes of rekindling the argument.   That's even funnier.  Or, when people leave a specific thread and you bring up the "lost" topic in another thread to repeat your argument.   That's what makes you so ridiculously funny.   Sadly, because you never stop, it also makes you boring. 
2/15/2013 6:39 PM
Posted by burnsy483 on 2/15/2013 6:38:00 PM (view original):
"czar wreck?" - it was right there, sorry.

I'll be honest Mike, some of your accusations to BL have me thinking "kettle/pot."
To an extent, you're right.   The difference is I know that arguments have an end.   BL does not.   To me, there's always another topic to discuss.   He'll pound the same point until people just stop responding.   And then, if the opportunity presents itself, he'll do it again. 
2/15/2013 6:41 PM
This thread is a good example.

I left it long ago.  I came back because the Science ******* was promoting "free thinking" while saying "But not about that".   It took badluck about 20 minutes to ask, for the 100th time, "Do you have any scientific proof of a young earth, biz?"   Which, quite honestly, is why I gave up on this one.   10-12 times is enough.   If he hasn't responded by then, he's not going to.
2/15/2013 6:47 PM
Nobody has talked about the Big Bang in pages. 
2/16/2013 2:28 AM
Posted by moranis on 2/15/2013 4:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bistiza on 2/15/2013 3:23:00 PM (view original):
I won't argue with your faith, and it was never my intent to argue with anyone's faith.

I think you misunderstood when I said what I believe, as that wasn't meant to convey it as a part of faith but as what I believe based upon the evidence. For example, I don't consider life being incredibly complex to be part of my faith - I consider it to be based on factual evidence that says life is incredibly complex. For me, it has nothing to do with faith and everything to do with the evidence itself.
I think everyone can agree that life is incredibly complex, but it is your faith that tells you that a God must have created life because it is so incredibly complex because there is no evidence that God created life.  That is pretty much the definition of faith.
Yea, it's pretty much a description of faith.

Again, evidence against a theory is not evidence for another theory.
2/16/2013 9:22 AM
Posted by dahsdebater on 2/16/2013 2:28:00 AM (view original):
Nobody has talked about the Big Bang in pages. 
Here you go:

2/16/2013 9:39 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/15/2013 6:39:00 PM (view original):
I'm sure this will shock you but there's no hate.  I just get bored with you and your repetitive nature.   But I also find if amusing when I step away from a particular thread because you're repeating the same thing over and over and over again, then come back 3-4 pages(or days) later and you're still doing it.   That's funny.  Much like you bringing up some discussion from 6 months ago, that I don't recall but I'm sure you feel you "won" because I let you have last word out of boredom, in hopes of rekindling the argument.   That's even funnier.  Or, when people leave a specific thread and you bring up the "lost" topic in another thread to repeat your argument.   That's what makes you so ridiculously funny.   Sadly, because you never stop, it also makes you boring. 
Still lecturing, huh. At least you stopped quoting yourself.

The BW/EM discussion was from January. But age tends to affect memory. Maybe you have early onset Alzheimer's? Or not so early Alzheimer's?
2/16/2013 10:42 AM
January 2012?

This is the point everyone has been getting at bad_luck. Even if you ever did have a valid point in this thread, you completely destroy any credibility you have by degenerating into a petulant child all the time.
2/16/2013 10:53 AM
2013. Mike calls me out because he doesn't like it when people use his own tactics against him.
2/16/2013 11:20 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 2/16/2013 10:42:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/15/2013 6:39:00 PM (view original):
Still lecturing, huh. At least you stopped quoting yourself.

The BW/EM discussion was from January. But age tends to affect memory. Maybe you have early onset Alzheimer's? Or not so early Alzheimer's?
January?  OK, I'll take your word on it as I'm not interested enough to bother looking.    Was it in this thread?  No?  Was it in the other thread you brought it up in?  No?   Are you proving my point?  Yes you are.

Could be early Alzheimer's.   Or it could simply be prioritizing.   You see, some things are important, some things aren't.   I tend to remember important stuff.  I assume you do the same.   I guess the HOF credentials of EM/BW aren't that important to me.   Definitely not as important to me as they are to you.   Of course, there's the whole "arguing on the internet" thing too.   Just not that important to me.
2/16/2013 3:54 PM
Arguing on the internet isn't that important to you? Funniest thing you've ever said.
2/16/2013 4:26 PM
Don't get me wrong.  I don't mind it.   But I'm not dragging up some 6 week old argument, in various threads, in hopes of reviving it.   Can you say the same?
2/17/2013 8:24 AM
◂ Prev 1...42|43|44|45|46...60 Next ▸
Makes me sick... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.