Cobbfather Season 19 - FILLED Topic

Cobbfather is looking to recruit quality, committed owners for Season 19 and we have now rolled over!  This a great world with historically high retention.   It's a laid back, fun, competitive world. 

Our private world rules are: No personal attacks or trolling will be allowed in world chat, trade chat, sitemail, or trade proposals. Failure to meet this guideline will subject an owner to possible removal from the league.  All owners are expected to treat other owners with respect and courtesy.

No other restrictions salary, prospects, moving cities, etc.  

We have an active blog, check it out here: Cobbfather Post Gazette

We are now full for season 19, thanks for the interest!
2/25/2013 1:18 PM (edited)
We just completed the first round of our playoffs, so rollover is nearing, get on the list now to join this great world!  I think there will be 3-5 openings in total, still waiting on confirmation, so if the Portland franchise doesn't catch your eye, get on the waitlist for first crack at any additional openings!
2/5/2013 2:56 PM
Alogman I would be interested in joining your league. I actually have been in that league the first 5 seasons of existance...and I was in Cobb for awhile as well. I have a different user name now.....I am wanting to get back into HBD after dealing with health issues the last 4 or 5 years. Message me if I can join your list . I was in the league when Mr. Ploppie was there  :)
2/9/2013 5:44 AM
gbuck41, sitemail sent, need more info, thanks. 
2/9/2013 5:34 PM
2 available teams for sure, maybe a couple of more.  We just started the LCS.  let me know if you're interested!
2/9/2013 5:36 PM
We start our World Series tomorrow, and should roll in a week.  Get in this great world now!
2/12/2013 2:12 PM
Our World Series will end either at the PM2 cycle or tomorrow's AM cycle.  So, we'll roll on the 18th or 19th.  I anticipate a couple of other teams being being open, so get on the wait list now, or claim one of the two teams listed above!
2/15/2013 9:49 AM
The World Series ended this morning in an epic 7 game thriller!   We will roll on 2/19, reserve your team in this great league now!
2/16/2013 10:37 AM
We roll in 2 days...reserve your spot now!
2/17/2013 1:42 PM
We roll tomorrow...get one of these teams today!
2/18/2013 11:56 AM
We have rolled over and are ready to get rolling on Season 19.  Join this great world today!
2/19/2013 6:05 PM
good competitive league.  Lots of good owners!
2/20/2013 12:48 PM
Solid league, good blog, join us today!   The St. Louis franchise is really solid and the other 2 are pretty good too. 
2/21/2013 2:46 PM
Lots of great, long-term owners. Competitive league. Usually very little turnover.
2/21/2013 2:51 PM
Good league, great blog and amazing group of owners! Join now!
2/21/2013 3:36 PM
12 Next ▸
Cobbfather Season 19 - FILLED Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.