Bryant - Season 87 (DIII) Topic

If enough people want to participate, then i will be continuing bisoneer's coaches poll. If you're interested in participating in voting then just inbox me and i will send out reminders when polls are due. I plan on running the same set of polls. One preseason (after recruiting), one after non-conference games, one after 4 conf. games are complete and one after the season is over. If nobody is really interested in continuing this then I'll just go ahead and let it die off.
2/15/2013 2:55 PM
Player awards & All-American teams submitted. Congrats to eblake on winning the NC! See you next season
2/17/2013 2:42 PM
Now that all coaches are set I will reannounce this. I only recieved one sitemail for anyone who wants to participate in the coaches poll. If nobody else is interested then I will just discontinue it. If you're interested in it, but don't know how it works then here's a rundown. There will be 4 polls total (preseason after recruiting, after non-conf games, after 4 conf games, and after the season before conf champs). Don't place your own team in your votes (I will adjust appropriatly for any coaches team who is participating in the poll). Just send me a sitemail if you want to participate.
2/25/2013 8:28 AM
One change to the coaches poll. I will allow anyone who wants to participate to place a vote for their own team. Again, if anyone else is interested in voting please send me a sitemail so that I can send out reminders when polls are due. Thanks
2/26/2013 11:44 AM
What happened to season 88?
3/7/2013 9:52 AM
I mentioned this on my conf page, I was writing the whole thread and about to finish, but after 1 and a half hour of work, I lost the page and it refreshed, whole text was gone... I was too upset to retype everything... But we will be back next season.
For those that are interested, that was my EPR Top 10:
1. Ferrum
2. Huntingdon
3. Concordia (WI)
4. Gettysburg
5. Mount Union
6. Loras
7. St. Olaf
8. Linfield
9. Austin
10. Wisconsin-Platteville
3/7/2013 3:46 PM

Sorry to hear the situation.  You might consider writing it in Word (or another word processor), and then pasting the final result into the message forms after you are complete

3/7/2013 5:25 PM
◂ Prev 12
Bryant - Season 87 (DIII) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.