How about that..... Topic

Gore already told everyone that the conversation is over.
1/28/2013 5:12 PM
Posted by jclarkbaker on 1/28/2013 4:44:00 PM (view original):
"But dont ever think you are going to change my mind on this matter..." - greeny9

See everyone?  Are you starting to understand?  He'll never change his mind.  Yet Repubs are "anti-science", right?  Isn't science all about doubt?  The scientific method?  We have example upon example of scientists admitting their studies are flawed.  Admitting they don't know enough about this planet to predict what the climate will look like in the future.  But don't tell the true believers like greeny9.  Because nothing will change his mind.  Dammit, they still know that man is at fault.  How could man not be at fault, right greeny9?
Im not saying that its impossible to change my mind, Im saying that neither your or Swampy has a snowballs chance in H.E. double hockey sticks in doing it.  None of your arguements have swayed me in the least, and I dont see it happening.  The only one of you deniers whom I have any respect for is Dahsdebator.  He seems to have an idea of what he is talking about, its just too bad that he believes the corporations side.  There is a lot of "evidence" out there saying CC and GW are hogwash, and in my opinion those denier papers just dont seem to have a ring of truth to them.  It sounds to me like corporations running scared that we the people are going to demand higher standards that will cut into their profits.  Or at least that is what they will lead you to believe.  As I have argued earlier (not very well I will admit) that we can fight the good fight against climate change and it doesnt have to ruin our economies, and certainly not will it make us all starve.  On the other hand plenty of evidence has been shown that if we do not properly fight CC that our economies and food systems will suffer to a point not yet seen.  But you deniers will continue to believe all is fine because either you are too afraid of the consequences or because your corporate masters spoon-feed you their version of the truth. 
1/28/2013 7:45 PM
Keep using the term "deniers".  It really helps your argument.
1/29/2013 10:24 AM
what is wrong with the term deniers?
I think it applies perfectly well, tell me how it doesnt.

1/29/2013 12:37 PM
Seriously, weaselzippers via fixed news? Yeah, that can't be slanted at all. 
1/29/2013 9:18 PM
Another denier. Perfect.
1/29/2013 9:30 PM
Exactly what disco said, Fixed news aint exactly the most trustworthy source.  Even worse when the link is from a blog.  You blind denying focktards.
1/29/2013 10:08 PM
Fake quotes as well? Made up facts? No interest if it's accurate?

What we have here are two people who are brainwashed.
1/29/2013 10:26 PM
Geez, looked at the top 10 stories on that sight and the were all totally right slanted. Shocked. Go back to sucking **** in parking lots. 
1/29/2013 10:33 PM
Are you not entertained?  Are you not entertained by global warming whackos, who are now not even paying attention to reports and studies from the very scientists who brainwashed them in the first place?  They are convinced that studies shown to be faulty are the gospel.  ALL HAIL the Church of Global Warming Fanaticism!!!!!!
1/30/2013 1:11 PM
LOL @ jclark, he is really bringing the funny the last couple days.
1/30/2013 1:59 PM
Posted by jclarkbaker on 1/30/2013 1:11:00 PM (view original):
Are you not entertained?  Are you not entertained by global warming whackos, who are now not even paying attention to reports and studies from the very scientists who brainwashed them in the first place?  They are convinced that studies shown to be faulty are the gospel.  ALL HAIL the Church of Global Warming Fanaticism!!!!!!
Faux news is so laughably one sided in every single thing it determines to be news worthy that it doesnt even qualify as news.  Its really more of a reality tv show.  And I mean reality in the same way that Jersey beach is reality.  When 99 out of 100 of the women on Fixed news could be stand ins for playboy that kind of says something doesnt it?  So excuse us when we dont believe that crap.  You go on and on as though you have shown us gospel from on high and laugh at us as if we were listening to a guy and mid-sentence he switched to your "denier" side.  Not quite.  There is more then enough misinformation out there and convincing looking enough too that Faux can link to it and say proven! CC is a fraud!

1/30/2013 2:17 PM
Deflection.  Don't talk about the report greeny9.  Don't do it.  Say that the news outlet that is reporting it is "biased".  Keep it up you mental midget.

Oh, and just so you know, I will mention again that this discussion is academic, because the developed world has actually slowed their carbon emissions.  But the developing worlds is on a carbon kick, that will not end in our childrens' childrens' lifetimes.  So again, if man is the problem, the game is up.

Second, I will say again, no one gives two ***** about global warmin.... oh, my bad "climate change" (why did they have to change the name if it was clear the earth was warming?) except for lunatic lefties.  It is about #20 on the list of concerns for the people of the world.

It's over and you guys lost.

1/30/2013 3:27 PM
1/30/2013 3:38 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9...28 Next ▸
How about that..... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.