Recruiting at top DII Topic

Posted by tianyi7886 on 1/9/2013 4:30:00 PM (view original):
Can't see his potential and don't want to waste carryover cash to scout CA but he looks good based on starting ratings. 

Current
Rating
Potential     Current
Rating
Potential
Athleticism 55 Low   Perimeter 43 High
Speed 70 Low   Ball Handling 49 High
Rebounding 12 Low   Passing 74 Low
Defense 40 High   Stamina 57 High
Shot Blocking 1 Low   Durability 51 High
Low-post 33 Low   FT Shooting Low

None of them are High High except the Stamina.

I think he's an PG that's an average defender (at best) with some scoring.

He'll probably be a backup PG for me for his career.   
1/9/2013 6:46 PM
i've always been under the belief (which could very possibly be incorrect) that the rankings are based off of start values (could be different for jucos).  If that is the case, someone much smarter than I may be able to determine what HD values the most in each position.  Obviously it wouldn't correct for how good in each system but it could give an idea of the "HD formula" and enough observation could give us a better understanding on what the engine values in each position.  
1/9/2013 10:50 PM
On my NYT team with an A+ I was able to get #119 SG, #141 PG, and #149 SG this past recruiting session.

I was really surprised I got the PG because hes going to be a beast. His only drawback is fairly low BH (64) but he will still be a stud SG.

Season before I somehow managed to get the #104 C but he was maybe 10 miles away.

1/10/2013 9:05 AM
◂ Prev 12
Recruiting at top DII Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.