Rule V - Leg #39 Draft Thread Topic

Kemp got through the Leg 37 draft, too.  He was exposed to the third round in Leg 35, too, but got scooped up by holleybard for the Red Sox.  35 was probably before the 2011 season was in the data base, but 37 wasn't.
1/22/2013 1:43 PM
With the shortstop follies that occurred here, it's perhaps surprising that Philadelphia's Jimmy Rollins made it through a draft for the first time in 15 drafts. 

Yankee Bobby Murcer is another first-timer - in 13 drafts previous, he has been a first-round keeper once and a second-round keeper once.  The other 11 times he's played for somebody besides the Yankees - drafted 2 times in Round One, 5 times in Round Two, and 4 times in Round Thtree.
1/22/2013 1:50 PM
Interesting about Murcer.  I actually had him on my radar in the first round, but the Yankees were off the board when I picked, so went with Berkman instead.  Really surprised he didn't get taken at some point.
1/22/2013 3:19 PM
◂ Prev 1...17|18|19
Rule V - Leg #39 Draft Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.